in which seungkwan has never been in love.

(in which elle writes long titles for no reason and gets far into her characters im so sorry lol, i'm not kidding there's like 1.7k words of introduction ft like no verkwan. also in which elle loves to write pining and relationship development and cant seem to get to the actual main events of the story im so sorry please love me)

also everyone say thank you to my new editor  (@joshuwu)please support them as well

---

seungkwan had always had a passion for writing, even when he was small. even before he had ever seen a computer or knew how to properly write all the letters of hangul. seungkwan was a storyteller at heart and it was impossible for him to escape that.

no matter where or when, how or to whom, seungkwan would always have a story up his sleeve that he was ready to share. from sad events and heartbroken characters to true life misadventures from the supermarket. seungkwan had a story for every and any occasion, based off of every and any occasion. his fluency in the korean language and his expert articulation played major roles within his storytelling.

ideas came naturally to seungkwan, his brain was never short of a (possibly out of this world) idea that could spark into something amazing. his imaginative mind complimented his literary skills brilliantly. together, they left readers and listeners alike wanting more. the korean boy's natural ability to portray something through wild hand gestures and odd dramatic antics made sure that his audiences were always beyond entertained and intrigued. although those stories were usually saved for dinner parties and the odd cup of tea on a sunday.

seungkwan enjoyed surrounding himself with intellectual conversation and people who were like-minded to him. which is why his friendship with chwe hansol, from office a-10, was rather outlandish. not that he was trying to insult the american boy, hansol simply wasn't the type of person seungkwan usually hung out with. or so he thought.

chwe hansol was a rather peculiar boy. he stood no more than an inch taller than seungkwan and was a month or so younger. they never spoke too much, hansol was nothing but an acquaintance. a familiar face in the office every morning that would occasionally ask about seungkwan's weekend. nevertheless, he was odd in some ways more than other. hansol only drank black coffee with a pump of vanilla. it didn't make sense to seungkwan how someone could truly like the taste of black coffee, with vanilla or not. hansol also almost always came to work wearing some, rather ugly, bucket hat. he would take it off once he got inside, almost like a school boy, and then run a hand through his strawberry blonde hair just to tame it a bit. it never really worked.

seungkwan had a fair share of literary friends that only ever spoke pretentiously about shakespeare or some other western writer that he, respected but, never really understood the hype about. there was jeonghan, who had a phd in psychology and spent most of his time writing articles for one or the other franchise. jeonghan was the least pretentious of the group and maybe just a little bit cynical, to say the least. but seungkwan enjoyed his humour and weirdly deep jokes that made everyone at least a little uncomfortable. but that was jeonghan's thing, making people feel just a little bit uncomfortable, making them think a little bit more than they wanted to. it's like jeonghan knew what you were thinking and when you were thinking it. in all honesty, it made seungkwan feel a little bit naked at times.

then there was wonwoo, seungkwan didn't like to call him pretentious, wonwoo was too smart for a word so condescending. but wonwoo really was the real-life version of most writers' stereotypes, all wrapped in one. he wore the round glasses, the leather shoulder bag and far too many oversized sweaters. wonwoo spoke as if he was a character from some old korean novel, in metaphors and similes. not that seungkwan could really complain. wonwoo was the main reason that seungkwan's vocabulary was so broad. they'd known each other since the beginning of university. seeing as it was wonwoo's second time getting a degree he already knew his way around the university lifestyle. his influence, and never-ending book recommendation list had a positive impact on seungkwan's studies.