Chptr. 9: Not on your level

3rd person's POV

(After 3 days)

It has been three days already since Jungkook decided to just focus on his dance. He practiced even during breaks. Hoseok and Taehyung were starting to worry about his health but Jungkook assured them that he's fine.

He still doesn't know what Jimin is good at and as to why the older chose to pick an Idol School. The older doesn't have a history in dancing, either in singing or composing a single song. Jungkook wants to know since he believed that knowing the strengths of your enemy is better than knowing their weakness. 

"Was he always slacking? Skipping classes yet he's a level 5 student everyone keeps on talking about?" Jungkook asked his new found friend. His last class ended a while ago so he was busy putting his things in his locker.

"Trust me, he doesn't need any lessons. I might've not seen him perform even once but he's so cool!" His friend Yugyeom was fanboying over the other making Jungkook have an annoyed face.

How would you even know that if you haven't seen him perform? 

He can't believe that almost every person he asked likes to talk good things about Jimin when in fact, all Jungkook see was a wolf trying to cover himself in a sheep's clothing. Jimin was beyond cruel for Jungkook, even filming him whilst he was drunk!

Jungkook shakes his head trying not to even think of the blonde-haired when he suddenly thought of something. 

"Didn't you tell me that you've attended this school a year ago? Don't you possibly have an interesting story? About the school or some gossips? I'd like to hear some since I'm bored." Jungkook was hinting Yugyeom to tell him a story about the three level 5 students, especially something about Jimin.

I hope he gets what I meant. 

"Oh! I have one!" Jungkook grew excited and leaned forward to hear the story Yugyeom was about to tell him. "I have a pet before, and his name-" Jungkook cut him off by signaling Yugyeom to stop with his hand.

"No, not that type of story, I mean...maybe about something else? o-or about Jimin?" Yugyeom's excitement fell as he looked up to think about what he should say about Jimin.

"Well, all I know is that he is kind, handsome, sexy, smart and he's in great shape-" Jungkook stopped him again by facing his palm in Yugyeom's face.

"Anything else?" Jungkook asked but Yugyeom scratched his head and smiled. 

"I'm sorry Jungkook but that's all I know." Jungkook lost all his hope in getting the information he could use. 

"Oh! Oh! I know something!" Jungkook looked at him again with excitement visible on his face. Yugyeom looked around suspiciously to check if someone could hear what he's about to tell Jungkook. After he saw that everyone was busy with their own business, he leaned to Jungkook even more and narrowed his eyes. 

"I think Jimin hyung is gay." Jungkook almost choked in his own saliva.

"Wh-What made you think so?" He questioned, might as well listen to it. 

"One time, I saw a guy enter his room in the middle of the night. I think it was on the day of the party made for the new students." Jungkook's eyes grew wide, his heartbeat was beating so loud at this moment. He was that guy who entered in Jimin's room that night! Was he actually seen?

"T-Then? What happened next?" Jungkook asked hoping that the latter would just end the story but Yugyeom just smirked and leaned closer almost whispering in Jungkook's ears.