Chptr. 38: A Night to remember

3rd person's POV

Two boys are sitting on the couch with their heads never leaving the floor, four are snickering on the side whilst the oldest one of the seven boys are busy walking back and forth. He can't seem to find the right words to say right now.

"Jin-hyung-"

"Are you two boyfriends now?" Jin asked as he stopped in front of the two on the couch, not even letting Jimin finish his sentence.

Jungkook and Jimin shyly blushed. Jin was right, they haven't talked about their relationship status at all because no one feel the need to confirm anymore since it's obvious as hell that they are both madly in love with each other so why bother ask for a label.

"W-We haven't discussed about that yet." Jungkook told, scratching the back of his neck.

Hoseok and Taehyung who were controlling their snickers burst out in laughter but stopping midway since Jin gave them a look. Namjoon and Yoongi on the side were both shaking their heads in disbelief but were also smiling like an idiot. 

Jin just scoffed and he crossed his arms. "Oh really?...and you had sex already?! Are you both out of your minds?! Park Jimin I did not raise you to be like this. Haven't I told you to be stable in a relationship first before you move to...t-to 'that' part?" 

"But hyung-"

"No buts! And you young man!" Jin looked at Jungkook while narrowing his eyes. Jungkook hanged his head lower. 

"What if your condition worsen because you removed your dextrose last night?! Are you even thinking?!" Jin looks like a mother who is scolding her child in misbehaving. But he just can't help but to lecture the two for doing that sort of thing in a bad timing. Jungkook was sick last night after all but it's Jimin's fault too because he gave in to the younger.

"I'm sorry Jin-hyung." Both Jungkook and Jimin said in unison. 

"You would sleep in different rooms tonight you hear me?" Before the two could complain further more, Jin rolled his eyes and was marching towards the door.

"Let's just sneak out tonight then." Jungkook suggested in a whisper whilst Jimin giggled happily.

"I heard that!" 

.

Later that night, Jungkook and Jimin decided to meet outside their dorm building before they sneak out of the gates together.

"You ready?" Jungkook asked as he pulled Jimin's waist only to earn a giggle from the older. They were about to kiss when a cough interrupted them. They looked at their side only to see Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung looking at them. The VHope couple were just chuckling whilst cheering for them to continue.

"W-What are you doing here?" Jimin asked.

"What do you think? We'll go with the two of you since we don't have nothing else to do anyways." Jin replied, not leaving Jungkook's hold on Jimin's waist. Jungkook sensed this and he hurriedly removed his hand.

"You won't mind, right Jungkookie?" Namjoon asked, showing his dimples.

"I want to sleep but I also want to eat Kogi so let's just go." Yoongi walked off earning their chuckles but they soon followed him. He is still as grumpy as ever.

Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other with disappointment written all over their face. They are suppose to have a late night date and walk in the streets but having them eat altogether wasn't a bad idea after all.