Chptr. 29: Be safe for me

3rd person's POV

"Do you want to come over Jungkook?" 

It keeps on repeating on Jungkook's mind for a few times now. He wasn't sure why was coming over was such a big deal for him. He has been into the older's room multiple times so he shouldn't overreact. Yup, he shouldn't be overreacting.

"It's just a question, you could reject it if you don't want to-"

"NO!" Jungkook shouted making Jimin flinched at the sudden loudness in the younger's voice. 

"I mean, m-maybe I'll just get a sip of coffee and then I'll go back to my room...right, t-that's it..." Jungkook was making excuses now as he was scratching the back of his neck, something he does whenever he feels embarrassed.

Deep down, Jungkook was so happy that Jimin asked. He was waiting for that but he just did not expect it to happen. And now that he was given what he wants, he wouldn't even dare to reject it.

"I'll make you coffee then." Jimin smiled and opened the door wide to signal that Jungkook could go in. Jungkook nervously and slowly walked in and Jimin followed after locking the door. He removed his shoes and left them in the doorway.

"Make yourself at home, I'll just go get your coffee. Um, you could sit on the couch. " Jimin walked in his kitchen with his clothes still soaked from the rain, so as Jungkook.

"It's too much to ask but, do you have any spare clothes I could change into?" Jungkook asked, not bothering to sit on the couch since he knew that he would just soak it wet because of his clothes.

"Shit! I forgot about that." Jungkook heard Jimin mumble through the kitchen counters. The younger chuckled at how Jimin almost forgot that they just run from the rain from a while ago. Was Jimin distracted too?

"Wait here, I'll get some clothes." Jimin sped walk from his kitchen to his room leaving Jungkook for a while in his living room. 

Jungkook had been in Jimin's dorm room multiple times. Even though the older left for some business he still doesn't know what for, Jin and his other hyungs basically hang out in Jimin's place every time if they would miss his presence. Jungkook was left to wonder now if Jimin knew anything about it.

The rain still hasn't stopped, judging from the dripping sound out the windows. Jungkook finds it very calming since he finds rainy days better than summer. 

"What's taking him so long?" Jungkook wondered. He was feeling cold as he brushed his arms to warm himself. 

"That brat, I'm starting to freeze here." Jungkook walked his way towards Jimin's room to check on the older and in his surprise...

"Y-Ya Park Jimin! Why are you...s-stripping?!" Jimin looked over his shoulder to see a flustered Jungkook on his door.

"Can you not make it sound as if I'm not wearing anything? It's just my upper body, geez." Jimin chuckled. Jimin was just done removing his shirt, exposing half of his body to the younger who came in surprise. Of course, Jimin would feel cold too since his clothes are as wet as Jungkook's. 

"Even so!...Can you wear your shirt now?" Jungkook looked away. "Because it's hot..." Jungkook muttered his last words like he was whispering but Jimin managed to hear it.

"What do you mean it's hot? It's a rainy season Jung...kook..." Jimin's voice was slowly fading as he sees Jungkook slowly walking his way to his side of the room. He gulped. He can't tell what the younger had in mind but his stares are making him nervous. 

Suddenly, his voice hitched when Jungkook forcefully grab his waist so now his bare chest was bumping to Jungkook's clothed ones.

 "You don't get it Jimin-hyung..." Jungkook leaned forward closing his distance with the older's ears so he could whisper his words.