Chptr. 13: Gate Climber

3rd person's POV

(A few days later...)

It was a weekend finally. Jungkook and Hoseok were both lying on their own beds and were both in deep thoughts. Hoseok was still thinking about Taehyung hugging him, whilst Jungkook who was on his right was busy eyeing on the two red roses that were in the vase on his side table.

"Hyung-" "Jungkook-" They both looked at each other. "What is it?" They both said in unison. 

"You go first hyung." Hoseok who seemed to finally wake up in his deep thoughts looked away from Jungkook.

"You know what, it's nothing. Now you tell me what you were trying to say?" Hoseok sat straight on his bed's headboard, gawking at Jungkook weirdly. He noticed that Jungkook was thinking very deeply.

"Now you're making me curious." Hoseok told but Jungkook just sighed again as a reply. 

"Would you just keep on sighing there and say nothing?! I am itching to know so tell me!" Hoseok demanded.

"It's weird hyung...I don't think...I hate him anymore." The older raised his brow. "Um, who exactly?" 

Jungkook looked again at the red roses in the vase. It was starting to turn into a dark color since it has been days already. He remembered the look on Jimin's face whilst he was helping him with his bleeding finger. How the blonde-haired boy blushed from that simple contact. Jungkook thought it was cute causing him to crack a smile.

"Was this person that Park Jimin guy?" Jungkook looked at Hoseok curiously. "H-How did you know that it was him I was talking about?" 

Oh, so it was really about that shorty. "Well, I just noticed that you two have become close to each other so I kinda just guessed." Hoseok commented. 

"What do you mean close? We always fight when we're together." Jungkook defended.

"Then why are you smiling like some idiot just by thinking about him?" Jungkook's eyes began to blink profusely. "I wasn't!" 

"Yeah, keep telling that to yourself. But I saw what I saw." This kid was still so stubborn, aish.. 

"Why are you even thinking about him? Did he do something to you again?" Hoseok asked.

"No, It's just...he's been on my mind a lot lately. And I've been thinking that maybe I don't hate him anymore., just a little." Jungkook reached for the flower petal that fell on the table and played with it. 

"He even gave me these flowers."

"What?! He gave you flowers already?! Aren't you two rushing things-"

"Shut up hyung it's not like that! This was just some sort of apology." 

"Who would fucking give a flower for an apology? He even gave you a basket of chocolates before. Doesn't it look like he was courting you? If it is true then I couldn't believe that you're the girl." Hoseok laughed at his own imagination. He even imagines Jungkook being girly and all lovey-dovey towards the shorter.

Jungkook threw a pillow at Hoseok's direction to shut him up. "I am not the girl and I won't ever be! If we would be together I am so sure that I'll be the Top-" Jungkook blushed when he realized what he just blurted out.

Hoseok removed the pillow that hit his face and gave Jungkook a teasing look. "Oh~ So you do like him." 

.

"I don't!" 

"But there are the signs already. You told me that you felt weird in your stomach and that your heart fluttered...doesn't that basically mean that you like him?" Jin told whilst his hand was busy on his chips. He was lying on Jimin's bed whilst looking at the television watching some random dramas.