Chptr. 19: Decisions

3rd person's POV

(12:00 PM, Cafeteria)

Days had passed and the issue about Jimin being in a relationship with someone has died down. But our cute baby mochi and our adorable little bunny were still not in good terms. Jungkook was still finding ways on how he could apologize without Jimin interrupting him every time. Jimin, on the other hand, was being so stubborn about it so he decided to act as if it doesn't affect him anymore and just ignore Jungkook.

"Wow, that's so nice Taehyung-ah! How did I only know this game just now?" Taehyung let Jimin borrow his phone and the blonde-haired boy was just so amazed at the game.

"If not for me you wouldn't know about this so treat me well Jimin-ah!" Jimin looked at Taehyung and he winked at him in response. 

"Of course I would~" Taehyung then hanged his arm around his new so-called best friend. The two became close to each other ever since they know that they are both 95' liners. They both have the same interest in things and were both energetic when it comes to doing silly things.

Whilst the two was enjoying their game at the cafeteria, Hoseok and Jungkook who was witnessing the scene both sighed in disbelief. They could even see the two laughing right in front of them and wasn't such a good sight.

Namjoon and Jin who just arrived at the table felt the weird atmosphere emitting on the table. They share a look and decided to sit down silently.

"Is this some kind of a Battlefield? Wherein this side was on the dark underworld whilst that side was on the Rainbow field?" Jin asked whilst chewing on his potatoes.

Namjoon chuckled by hearing his boyfriend's comment. Yoongi was the last one to arrive at the table. He had a hard time choosing what to eat so he just decided to grab some coffee on his way. Yoongi got curious to what the two was playing so he leaned forward to peek at the phone. 

"Yoongi-hyung!" Jimin greeted him. Yoongi nodded in response.

"Look hyung! We were playing Overwatch, come join us!" Taehyung pulled Yoongi to sit so he was now sitting in the middle of Taehyung and Jimin.

"Why were you so late?" Jin asked the mint-haired. 

"I had a hard time choosing a meal." Yoongi replied with his blank stare.

"So you ended up with a black coffee?" Namjoon chuckled.

"You don't just call my precious Americano a 'black coffee', they are different!" Yoongi growled. Jin and Namjoon were laughing from his precious reaction. Jungkook and Hoseok were still looking at the other side of the table but was calmer as Yoongi sat in between the two.

Thank God Yoongi-hyung came at the right moment. They both sighed in relief...and so they thought it was better.     

Jimin passed the phone to Yoongi. "Try playing this hyung!" Jimin said excitedly. He had touched Yoongi's hand by accident as he grabbed the latter's coffee to replace it with the phone. Yoongi slightly blushed with the touch but decided to focus on the phone.

Jungkook didn't miss this with his hawk eyes. How could you casually touch another man's hand in front of me Park Jimin?! Jungkook growled.

"But I don't even know how to play this." Yoongi confessed. 

"Here, let me teach you." This time Taehyung was the one to make a move. He was teaching Yoongi and tapping on his phone to his chest and shoulders were bumping into Yoongi. It was a normal skinship between them because they had already lived with each other for too long. It was nothing for both of them.