Chptr. 17: Forgotten [F]

3rd person's POV

"Jungkook-ah could you pass me the salt?" Taehyung asked politely. 

"Go get it yourself." Jungkook spat. He was cold before but now he couldn't be any colder as of this moment. He could even freeze a person at any moment.

"But it was on your side of the table." Taehyung growled. Before the two start bickering once again, Yoongi had to do something so he passed Taehyung the salt since he was just beside Jungkook.

"This asshole." Taehyung retorted at a low voice after thanking Yoongi.

"Why is he acting like a bitch? Did something bad happened yesterday while I was gone?" Hoseok questioned. Yoongi looked at his left which was Hoseok's direction. 

"Who knows..." Yoongi saw Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, and Taemin enter the cafeteria. He waved at Namjoon and the other waved back. 

Hoseok tapped Yoongi's shoulder. "I'm just curious hyung, since when did you become friends with Namjoon?"

"He teaches me how to compose better music lyrics sometimes...Oh, and rapping too." Hoseok's eyes widened by the mention of the 'rap'. He always loved to rap! 

"He knows how to rap?!" Hoseok questioned.

"He sure does. I will ask him to teach you as well sometime." Hoseok smiled excitedly, hugging Yoongi. 

"Thanks, Yoongi-hyung!" Taehyung cleared his throat, making Yoongi push Hoseok lightly as he knows what Taehyung was implying.

The four arrived at their table with their food. Yoongi made Hoseok move aside to make space and grab Jungkook on his side. Namjoon, Jin, and Taemin happened to sit beside Taehyung who was all alone at the other side of the table. 

Jimin sat beside Jungkook with a happy face but Jungkook doesn't seem to care. He was just playing with his food with a bored look on his face. Taehyung was easy to catch up on the situation. He was thinking that Jungkook's change of mood was because of Jimin so he decided to make Jungkook payback for acting bitchy.

"How were your dateS with Taemin-hyung, Jimin-ssi?" Taehyung made sure to emphasize the 'dateS' as in plural, referring that Jimin and Taemin must have had a bunch of dates together for the past weeks. All attention was now on Jimin, besides Jungkook of course. 

Jimin chuckled as he eyed on Taehyung. "It's just a date, we just go out that once." Taehyung pouted. He was expecting some good reaction from Jungkook but the younger was still not paying attention, his chin just resting on his palm.

What is wrong with him? Why didn't he get mad this time? Taehyung asked himself.

Jungkook's arm accidentally brushed on Jimin's shoulder whilst he was putting his hand down. That simple touch made Jimin's voice hitched, earning Jungkook's attention. 

Jimin might look like everything was normal but he too, noticed that Jungkook and him barely even talked unlike before. He would be lying if he would say that he's not missing him a little...a lot of times actually but he won't admit that. He's been hanging out with Taemin that he even forgot Jungkook's touch even though it was just an accident. But it was still the same, it's still the same spark.