Chptr. 36: Unleashed desire [F]

Jungkook's POV

'Jungkook~ Jeon Jungkook~' He whines so cutely, pouting the next. It is really weird how my name fits his voice perfectly. I can't seem to remember why he was even mad in the first place. 

What did I do this time? I chuckled.

I realized that we were sharing the same bed whilst we were covered in a thick blanket. I smiled at this breathtaking sight in the morning. He looks cute with his dirty blonde hair, his cheeks look pinkish because of the sunlight that peeks in the windows. And his eyes, those damn eyes that I love when it turned into crescents as he smiles. I would trade my whole being just to maintain that smile.

But his smile soon faltered, his glistening eyes showed sign of tears that was about to fall and the moment I knew it, he was already crying. He looked so sad so I held his cheeks and caressed it gently. I don't really know what I've done wrong that made him cry.

"Don't cry Jimin-ah, tell me what's wrong..." He continued to break into sobs, his voice quite inaudible but I managed to hear it.

"Wake up Jeon Jungkook...wake up." He whispered and it hit me. I remembered now why he was mad at me.

I woke up by the blinding light. I closed my eyes for the second time to adjust at the light and I looked around me. This is Jimin's room and I am so sure of it. 

I swear I am seeing my hyungs looking so worried in the sofa. Yoongi-hyung was pacing back and forth, Namjoon-hyung was soothing Jin-hyung because he was crying. Hoseok-hyung too was in Taehyung-hyung's arms and he doesn't look so well.

Then I looked at my side to see the person I was expecting all along, holding my hand tightly as he had his head rested on the bed. 

"Jimin-hyung..." I muttered lowly since my voice seemed different, the pain still present in my head.

He slowly draws his head back from his wake. When he noticed that I was already awake, I gave him a smile expecting him to smile back. But he didn't, instead, he frowned and he grabbed a pillow only to smack it in my chest because of his anger.

"You, stupid Jeon Jungkook! I swear I'm gonna kill you!" He keeps on smacking me with the pillow he was holding as I was astonished. I was barely protecting myself with my hands that was stopping him when I noticed the needle and wire that was patched on my hand. And is that an IV Bag I am seeing?

What the hell is going on? 

"Baby, stop." I am stopping him but he just keeps on holding onto the pillow as tears started to pool his eyes. That is when Jin-hyung moved forward and stopped my Jimin from hurting me any longer.

I noticed the relieved expression that I saw on their faces when they saw me. They rushed to my side now stopping Jimin from throwing his rage. I can't  help but to chuckle at his cute action even though my body really hurts like hell and I could still feel the headache. 

"How dare you even laugh now huh?! Do you think this is funny? Do you know how fucking worried I was?! Of course you didn't you fucking moron!...I will really kill you!" He was once again rushing towards me as I covered myself with my hands until Jin-hyung caught him again in his clutches, calming him down.

I am really doomed. My precious Jimin just used two f words.

"Jungkook-ah, never ever make us worried like that ever again you hear me?" Namjoon pats my shoulder giving me his dimple smile. "You know, Yoongi-hyung shed a tear earlier but he wouldn't tell you so I'll tell you now." We both laughed and looked at Yoongi-hyung who's face was frowning but somehow blushing.