You can what?!?

"Lexi help me with Jenny she is pretty badly injured more then us" Anna says struggling with Jenny who is unconscious.

I rush by their side and help Anna I kept the gun up and never left my guard down, I past a lord gun to Anna so she can one side and I got the other.

As we got closer up the stairs we hear more gunshots and shouting happening.

"Anna take Jenny into the guest room you know where it is but do the closest to the door and stay in there unless I come in let no one else in, understood? I ask Anna check for anyone.

"But-" I cut her off "Anna no buts end of discussion you know I can't loose you guys so stay I know we always do things together but this time you guys are not in the right state" I say giving her and Jenny even though she unconscious a quick hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Go I got your back remember closers to the door" I say and shoot one of the men that tried shooting me from the bathroom.

"WHERE ARE MY SISTERS" I hear my lovely brother Dennis yell.

I follow the voice and fought with anyone who came in view. Let's just say....... I hope he'll treat them good.

BANG

That's all I need at I ran to where they are which is located in the sitting room.

I hid behind the wall but kept on pecking through the door.

"IF YOU DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE THEN I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR SO CALLED WIFE" Dennis roars at Grayson.

"She's DEAD... YOU KILLED HER" Gray yells back.

Your pumch lying punch I punch know punch they punch are punch here punch and punch alive punch I punch can punch feel punch it kick.

I peek around the door and see that Damien and the boys are all pointing guns behind Grayson's head, my brothers with Dennis except for Max who must've left and took mum and dad with him. For a thirteen year old she is mature and responsible for his age.

"She will find out and when she does she will leave" Grayson says on his late breath.

"She will find out and when she does she will leave" What did he mean by that???

I take this as my chance to show myself I push whatever was in my brain to the back of my head.

I decided to have a bit of a game with them and sneak up on them. I drop low as Dennis is giving out instructions to the men.

Is he in a gang?? Or is he just doing his job??? He is just doing his job right?????

I sneak down low hiding behind the leather 12 seated counch. Levi is closes to me so I will do him first.

"BOO"  I yell and jump on Levi's back causing everyone to aim there guns at me and for Jace to shoot making me yank Levi down in faster reactions.

"Shit... Lexi I am so sorry I didn't mean too" Jace says looking at who he shot.

"It's just- wait LEXI" Dennis says running up to me as he says my name.

"Hi my dear brothers" I say acting like I am innocent.

"Oh lord don't fucking do that to us you almost gave us a heart attack" Lucas says pulling me tight.

"I missed you Lexi it wasn't the same with you" Jim says pulling me out of Lucas's arms and into his own.

"You look like shit sis did they hurt you, or do anything to you sis" Levi ask pulling my out of Jim's arms and into his looking for anything wrong.