Lexi's moving out

Ariz P.O.V

I open my eyes slowly to the sound of beeping noises, I cover my eyes as the light burns my sight for a bit.

I look on my right to see a hand connected in mine, I see my daughter Lexi sleeping uncomfortably on the chair.

She must've told her dad off to go bed and she will take care of me.

"Lexi" I say softly looking at my daughter squeezing her hand.

She wakes up on a alert looking around the room until her eyes land on me "Mom" Lexi says softly giving me a big hug eyes swelling in my eyes.

"I am so sorry mom. Don't worry I got my gang working on it now to tell me who has shot you and they have until 12 mid-day and when I find out who it is I will kill the guy for bringing harm to you" Lexi says determined only hugging me tight but not enough to hurt me.

"Shh don't worry I am fine and always will be because you know why?" I ask Lexi softly as she pulls away with a confused face looking at me.

"Why mom?" Lexi ask me with curious eyes but a confused face.

"Because I have you and you brothers as well as your father there to look after me" I say rolling my eyes at her.

"Hell yeah you do" Lexi says with a large smile on her face.

I brush away the hair strand behind her ear as she looks down "Mom?" Lexi ask me "What's wrong?" I ask her softly making her look at me.

"Mom now you know the real me, I am dangerous more then dad and Damion combined and this is going to be hard for me to say" Lexi starts off slowly.

Oh no I know where this is going.

"Mom, I am moving out to keep you and our family safe" "Definitely not" I hear a deep voice say cutting Lexi off from speaking.

We snap out heads to the door as I look at my husband up and down "Its not me asking dad, its me saying I am going out" Lexi says firmly.

"Its the only way I can keep you guys safe, because not only am I a gang leader as you should know I am a mafia leader to and that's a whole lot different from what a gang is" Lexi says looking between both me and Devin.

"No we missed you child-hood life and I am not missing out your adult life" Devin says looking at Lexi with a straight face.

"Dad, you won't miss out anything alright because I am going to keep on visiting you and stuff I just won't be living here" Lexi says looking at Devin.

"What is it that you want Lexi?" I say cutting off Devin before he starts something.

"I want to move out to keep my family safe" Lexi says with a nod not taking no for answer is the body language she is showing me right now.

"Well then since your body language is telling me your not going to be taking no for an answer then you will do what you want your turning 18 in a couple of months so you do that what you want but if you ever forget about me and your father I am going to come over to your house and whip your ass" I threaten her as she chuckles at me but nod her head.

"Don't worry mum I won't be forgetting you guys never will" Lexi says hugging me again as I hug her back.

"The girls don't know about me and the boys being leaders so please keep it on the low with them" Lexi says looking at Devin.

"You haven't told your sisters anything yet. Why?" Devin as looking at Lexi with a serious look on his face.

"Because they are going to be in danger a lot more because we showed ourselves as the undergrounds best fighters so that will probably be the top targets to everyone" Lexi says as me and Devin nod in understanding.