This is war

"LEVI I SWEAR TO GOD" I yell as I rushed to his side with Lucas shaking by his side "Lexi don't worry I will be alright" Levi replies slowly and weak.

"Boy you better be because I just got you back and I am never letting you go anywhere your stuck with me my twin brother, do you hear me" I say softly the tears leaking from my eyes.

I slowly lifts his hands to my face caressing my cheek "Jim get him out of here, NOW" I growl not before kissing Levi's head "Fight big brother" I say softly before standing up angrily.

I stomp my way to the fool in front of me "Wrong fucking choice, bitch" I growl in anger pulling out my gun and aiming it at them.

I hold the gun tightly in my gasp turning off the safety and send them a evil smile of mine "Anna, Jenny, Lucas you three go with them" I demand looking at all three of them giving them a nod.

"The rest you all stay" I say my eyes never leaving the two in front of me.

He tries to make a run but I shoot him in his other leg making him drop to the ground with a thud screaming in pain his eyes pleading me.

"Wifey, honey please forgive me" He pleads me a smirk making it's way to my face but it's a smirk with no humour.

"tsk, tsk, tsk honey" I say my voice disgusted as I say honey to him "Remember when I begged and asked for mercy but what did you do?" I ask him taking long strides towards him he uses his arms to back away from me but doesn't succeed.

"I la-laughed" The fool in front of me shutters hanging his head down low "Yeah you did, what else did you do when I was being raped and cut-" I was cut off by a bullet shooting passed me hitting the fool on the shoulder as he screams in pain again.

I snap my head to Damion "Damion fuck off you unless you wanna be like your brother" I say lowly with a confident tone.

"Lexi, leave him" Noah speaks up looking at me with seriousness.

I hear movement from behind me so I aim down to where I heard the movement not caring where I shoot as I open fire hearing another scream.

"Try anything again and I won't hesitate to put a bullet through your head" I warn my eyes never leaving Noah and Alex as they both look bored.

"Et bien!" I exclaim in French throwing my hands up in frustration "à cause de toi" Noah says pointing at me with a stern look in his eyes.

"Moi? Pourquoi moi?" I ask narrowing my eyes at him pointing to my self as I do so, "tu l'aimes" He replies back with a smirk making his way to his face as I stay in silence for a bit.

"Plus" Noah says again "Nous avons besoin" Noah says again pointing to Damion breaking the silence "Mais-" I was cut off by Noah and Alex's fingers raising at me at once as they both point at Damion who looks confused as hell.

I glare one last time as I sigh and look at Damion who looks at us three in confusion "Fine" I mumble turning one last time to glare at the boys who just point their fingers at Damion.

"Bye now never to fuck with Armstrong family" I say shooting the old man in the head his blood splattering all over me.

"Holy fuck" I hear Jayson and Liam say in unison I turn around and give them both a wink smirking at I see them shake with fear under my gaze.

"P-pa-please wif-Lexi" He pleads shuttering as he looks at me with fear "Ah uh darl remember what you did when I shuttered and plead" I say gripping his jaw and squatting down coming eye level with him.

"You said, shuttering and pleads are for the weak" I say and cut along his left cheek as he finches in pain clenching his fist.

As I feel a bit of movement on his left side as I shoot it before his arm even touches me "Touch me and I will kill you too" I say looking at him with a calm facial.

"Show no mercy" I say and I make a identical cut on his right cheek.

"It's funny I had one and a half year of your fucking torture and shit, and I just got you for two minutes and your already begging how pathetic and you said I wasn't strong" I snort pushing him away from me.

"You made me the monster I am now and I thank you for that because I'm the badass bitch people know me" I say with sassing and attitude.

Relief fills in his eyes as a small smirk makes his way to his face "But..." I say smirking as his smirk dropped fear returning back to his eyes.

"I am going to make you feel more then hell honey" I say excitement in me as I would finally put the man who made my life a living hell, the man who made me the monster I am today, the man who I once loved but now fear, the man who can scare me without even trying.

Ryder fucking Black

****

I am sorry fricken sorry guys I am going to try and finish this book to continue the other book because some of you may not know this but ur original author has given me her whole entire account now and all her books and stuff belong to me to.

I have just started back at school to and I have been writing in class but I don't like taking my laptop to school so I just write it all in a book and then cope and paste it so u guys have chapters.

I will try and do everything I can to finish early too.

Luv's up

Starlit18 out