You have got to be fucking kidding me

"OK NOW IS THE FIGHT WE HAVE ALL WANTED SINCE NIGHT SHADE HAS REVEALED HERSELF" The announcer get cut off by a loud roar of cheers.

"ALRIGHT NOW EVERYONE GET YOUR DRINKS BECAUSE THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE HELL OF A FIGHT" The announcer says as he cheers along with everyone else.

"ALRIGHT TONIGHT ANGANST THE WORLDS BEST UNDERGROUND FIGHTER IS THE FOURTH BEST IN THE WORLD..... KINGSSSSSSS" The announcer yells as the crowd goes wild.

"No" Noah says gaping like a fish stopping at what he was doing as he look towards the door.

"Fucking" I say as I gap at the door too

"Way" The rest of Rebel Gun's says in unison as we all gape at the door as if we could already see him.

"What wrong?" Levi ask looking at all of us confused but we look at each other and have a pissed off look.

"Give it to him good" The boys all say in unison as they look at me Levi still looking at us confused.

"I still don't get it out how you all say the same thing at the exact same time even with Lexi and I am her twin and we hardly say things in unison" Levi exclaims throwing his hands in the air.

"OKAY NOW WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE SHE FIRST REVEALED HERSELF....... NIGHT SHADDDEEEE" The announcer yell through the mic as the crowd starts stomping and banging cheering louder then before.

I smirk covering up all my emotions. "Ok well you already know what to do and his weaknesses are the same so make sure to be quick he has built his upper body though so be careful" Alex says looking at me with a blank expression.

I nod my head "Oh and don't forget" Alex pipes up again his smirk now showing "Have fun" He says and by now all the boys have a smirk on their face.

I walk out of the room and up the stairs the chaos and roaring from the crowd increasing each time. I walk outside as the everyone chaos and I just smirk because I don't have my mask on to cover my identity.

Why should I if everyone already knows?

I look to 'kings' to see his jaw dropped and his wide as he just stares at me my smirk widening as I jump up on the ring not breaking eye contact.

"No fucking way" I hear him say as the crowd quiets down.

"Huh exactly what we said." I say lowly as I finally break eye contact and look behind him in the crowd to see the exact same group look at me with their jaws dropped and his two sisters have tears in their eyes.

My eyes soften for a second but I quickly cover it up as I put a finger up the place falling quiet.

"What do you mean we?" 'Kings' says looking confused.

"Serpents" I call out and his eyes widen when I call out but almost the whole underground stand at attention.

"Rebels" I call out to see the boys step forward and Kings two sisters turn around immediately as they sprint into Matt and Flynn's arms.

"Guess who's back together" I say smirking as I see him pale.

I nod my head at the announcer as he nods back "Looks like out fighters know each other" The announcer says and the crowd goes into chaos.

"Alright so rules have been set for this fight because this is a hell of a bet going up to a million dollars" The announcer says as everyone gasp and roars with cheers and bang the metals around them even the glasses and beer bottles.

"Nothing personal just business" I say quickly just as the bell rings signally the first round.

Kings takes the first shot with a straight jab to my face but I slip it by an inch as I pull his arm forward and twist his arm behind his back as I hear him hiss in pain.