Damn my sis is a badass

Damien's P.O.V

"Is it just me or do we have the smartest girls ever?" Jace ask me and Liam on our way home.

"Nope we got the best girls ever" Liam replied back giving Jace a hi-5.

"She knew all of that just by looking into her dad's eyes, she knew that just be the littlest reactions and last but not least she did all of that to provide for her sisters." I say out loud and the boys look at me with the same surprised reaction.

"Yeah I knew Lexi will be a fighter but I didn't know that she was living with a dumb freak pyscho bitch and was looking after both our girls and tryna survive. She is one tough cookie and I respect her for all she has done for herself as well as my girl" Liam says with a proud smile on his face.

"Agreed" Jace replies putting a hand on Liam's shoulder.

"Also one thing I can't get was if they just wanted joined the gang like that, then why did that Grayson the cunt keep saying they will leave us"Jace says the smartest things I have heard him say in a while.

"I don't know but we need to sort something out with their father to do a treaty between both our gangs and maybe become allies with them" I say with a sigh.

"Agreed. Still can't get the fact that they just suss it out with the younger brother then just joined within a couple on seconds" Liam says shaking his head with disbelief.

"No hold up are you sure you wanna do a treaty and all this because if u think about it, both of our gangs have always been rivals and your just gonna sign it like that with a snap of your fingers." Jace says looking at me then to Liam.

I sigh thinking about it, knowing he is right both gangs have been rivals for decades and I am just giving in like that.

"Fine I will think about it tonight and give you guys the results before we head over" I say pulling up to my house.

"Sweet" they say in unison jumping out as soon as I came to a halt.

*****
Lexi's P.O.V

"Rebel this is where I test your guys skills I am going to put you up against my best fighters since you took out most of the guys at the house who were average, you three will prove and show me how good of fighter you are" dad explains walking into the gym with Sam and some other men behind them.

I nod and look at the girls they give me a nod back meaning use all skills but give no hints meaning no signature moves.

"Who is the lucky one?" I ask dad as I walk to the mat.

"Zane" dad says stepping aside showing a hot guy in his early twenties with light chocolate hair and bright blue oeacen eyes.

I nod trying to forget everything about his hotness and take it seriously.

He steps onto the mat taking off his jacket, he is well built too but that never stops me. We circle each other I watch his every step and study it he is limping a bit on his left leg, he has a big bruise on his lower abdomen but is covered in make up so no see's. His finger is bent a bit meaning he has been pulling and has cut in bruises meaning he is a fighter.

We walk around for a while so he decides to take the first attack.

He throws his first hit with a right hook I dodge to the left and walk around making us swap places, I see shadow movements from behind me I grab with one arm and grab the other arm with my left arm I twist his arms and throw him over my back and twist it behind his back.

He taps out and I move away slowly I see he slowly getting up but is still in pain a bit "let play a game" I mutter under my breathe so no one hears me.

I turn to face him and start kicking him repeatedly with all different kicks I have used before when training I go to kick another one but was cut off by my dear sister Anna.

"Lexi stop playing with the boy and leave him alone it my go now so move" Anna whines like a kid.

"Ugh fine just one more kick then you can have your go" I don't let her reply as I do my last round house kick to his head end with him lying unconscious on the mat with blood everywhere on him.

I shrug and get out of the ring for Anna to start her turn "An your go now the mat s all yours" I say with a smile on my face.

"Thank you but did you really have to play with the guy?" An ask walking to the mats.

"Ehhhhh wanted to was in the feeling you know"

"Hold on..... Playing???? That's you playing?" all my brothers, Sam and Dad ask in unison.

Wow do they say everything together when they are in shock I should try and figure that out I didn't even realise I was in space for that long until Jenny spoke up her voice breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yup that's her playing she always gets like that when she wants to have fun in the practice or if its to boring her real fighting is nothing compared to that we have our way and methods to be honest we also use mathematics in our fighting" Jenny explains to everyone.

"Mathematics?" Dad asks looking at Jenny then me.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Sam ask adding to dads question.

"We used as a way to become good at both because we were struggling at first but we kept on using the basics and ended up being smart in both fighting and Maths" I explain and sit down next to Jenny.

*whistles*

"Damn my sis is a badass" Lucas says lowly

We laugh at him then look at each other "Lexi is badass indeed in many many many ways" Anna says flashing a bright smile at me.

"I love you's" I say innocently

*****

Sorry for the delays guy I moved countries and I recently lost someone close to me in my family. I didn't realise how much people read this book even though its not my book but wow thanks so much for reading it. Thought no one would read coz it was a carry on so I thought no one will read it but boy was I wrong.

Anyway I will try and update fast because I have heaps of wok to do now that I have moved countries and stuff.

Please vote, comment and share if ya wanna.

PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUT

Starlit18