It's over

Jenny's P.O.V.

"Oh Jenny where's my favourite girl" Cage calls out to me using his pathetic sweet tone.

"Answer father, bitch" *Groans* My fucking fuck up of a copy says punching me hard in the stomach.

"Jenny darl go and get ready tell your sisters too, your fight start in about 30 minutes" Cage says smilling and kissing the top of her head.

I gawk at then and made a disgusted face to them.

"You just jealous you don't have an actual dad who loves you" Bitch ass Jenny says with a smirk on her face.

I didn't answer and just roll my eyes at them and ignore them. I may not have my biological father with me but I have a father and he does love me and I have a mother who loves me to and I have siblings who have my back don't matter what I do.

"Father Alex is being mean to me" Anna's copy comes whining to Cage with a pout on her face and pointing an accusing finger at Alex also know as the bad boy of Bayside High our old school. I didn't even know we hung around him but I was so caught up in other things that I don't really remember being around Lexi and Anna that much.

"Alex leave them alone and give them whatever they want" Cage orders his son around like he's a mutt or a salve.

Alex looked dead with his hair everywhere and bags underneath his eyes, cut lip and red eyes.

I look at Alex who just rolls his eyes and walks away not doing or say anything.

"Boss" A muscular male who looks in his thirties calls over Cage with a worried expression on his face.

"Girls arena now fights starts in hour and a half which mean you need to prepare for our fight" Cage says and the girls nod their heads and walk out.

"What do you mean somethings wrong??" Cages yells anger clearly in his tone of voice he is using to the boys.

"Fine double the security on the these girls only anyone else can stay the same." I hear Cage says before walking in the opposite direction.

Looks like its just me again. I sigh as I think in my head.

Get me the fuck out of here please someone please I mutter as I close my eyelids due to the lack of sleep I have been getting.

*****

Anna's P.O.V

"Anna stay strong we are getting out tonight I promise" Lexi's words echo in my head over and over again repeating the same thing.

She has always been the one to always look after us don't matter what. She will die for us, I always wish that there's something I can repay her, I know that I will not be leaving her side don't matter what but I still always wished there is something I could do.

I am the mother of the group but Lexi is our leader and Jenny well she is our clown us three are unstoppable and it surprised me that we all actually started dating again especially Lexi after him and Greyson things turned around.

"And till this day I hope we get what he deserves and soon because if he doesn't I will drag him through and much more. We always got each others back so we go with the sayings 'Live young, wild and free. and we also go by We ride together and we die together' That's what we go by.

*****

Jim's P.O.V

"Dad everything is ready" I say walking in on mum and dad kissing.

"EWWWW!!!! NO PDA" I scream and cover my eyes looking away from them, "hahaha" I hear my mums laugh as she come to uncover my eyes. "Your a grown ass man and still scream like a girl" Dad says with a little chuckle and smirk on his face.

"Well hell yeah I do, I don't want to see my parents doing anything like that or anything to that" I say shivering at the thought of me walking in on them doing the things for under the sheets.

"You won't not less you come at night" Dad says throwing a wink at my mum, mum's face blushing hard "Shut up" she mutters.

"Ewww save her for later and help me save my sisters for now" I say doing another little shiver. "what's the plan for tonight" Dad says waving me over and mum kissing me on the cheek and walking out probably to cook Biscuits with the two little one's.

"Well a guy named Noah is here helping us with everything he was sent by Lexi's friend the one who called us, Noah knows more then us and is great in everything but he is also coming with us during everything. Damion and the boys are all our getaway drivers because it will be best. You will be at the underground waiting for everything to form in place in case someone comes claiming they're the girls-"

"Daddy Lexi and the girls returned from their vacation" Jenifer says jumping up and down with copies of Lexi and the girl on her heels.

"Hey dad " They all say in sync but once Lexi see's me she full on sprints to me with the widest smile on her face. I am close with her the most we all are actually Jenny and Anna are always with there boyfriends or they are in the room with Lexi.

"Lexi" I say opening my arm up with a fake smile on my face, if I am going to get to my sisters with out them knowing then I am going to have to act.

"I missed you so much big bro" She whispers in the crock of my neck.

"Where have you guys been???" Dad says looking at the girl's causing Lexi to get off me.

"Dad its alright we killed em" Lexi says sitting down Anna and Jenny following suit.

"Big sis what do you mean kill em?" Jennifer says tryna say it like Lexi.

"Well i mean that i beat them in a dance competition" Lexi says looking at Jennifer without a hesitation in her voice.

She knows how to play Lexi well i must say.

*****
Lexi's P.O.V

There goes my world falling down my family been taken away and i am sure mu sisters are gonna be taken away from me too.

*BANG BANG* gunshots were heard from upstairs.

"Lexi come on it time to go NOW" Alex says opening the door for me.

"GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW" someone yells behind me.

I run to him and slide down on the floor kicking his legs from underneath them, straddling him and punching him one handed repeatedly in the face. Probs killing the guys but nope not in the mood, i ain't in no way in hell am i gonna let these fake bitches take my family and let them walk all over me.

"Be ready bitch coz the gang leaders long lost daughter is coming home tonight" i say walking upstairs.

*****
Hey guys i am actually using my cousins phone to publish this chapter if there is anything u guys need i will try and get to u as quick as i can.

I will be hand writing and then i will copy it off the paper so i can make it easier for me.

Laters GANG