NOAH?????

Jayson's P.O.V

"Lucas this better be good" I say sitting down beside Liam and Damion.

"Well how do we put this" Lucas says looking towards Dennis the older brothers of the girls.

Max sigh's "Lucas has spoken to a male who has the girls-" max was cut off by the three of us shouting.

"WHAT" we say sync

"Max what are you doing here get out before Lexi finds out when she gets back that you were apart of this talk" Jim says to their younger brother.

"Fine but tell them cause you are running out of time" Max reply's and walks out the door. For a twelve year old he is smart.

"Anyway as he was saying yes someone rang me today and apparently he is like friend of Lexi's and he is in a rival gang to both of us. He did say that she is working on a plan and we brothers are apart of it, but we are going to have back ups with us not from our gang but from you guys." Lucas says leaning on the desk in front of us with his arm crossed around his chest.

"There are copies of the girls and we need you guys not to be fooled bye the copies so that's apart of the reason why have called for you guys" Jim says looking at Damion.

"What do you mean copy? Jim?" As I was about to open my mouth Damion beat me to it.

"We mean that these girls are special that every gang in this country and 7 other countries have been hunting down for. We need to get there before anything else happens" Dennis joins in with the conversation.

"What do you mean every gang in this country and 7 other countries are looking for them" I say standing up and looking at them weirdly.

"Its not for us to say" Dennis says looking at me then at Liam and Damion.

"Anyway we need you guys to be our drivers and stick with me Damion" Lucas says looking straight at Damion with his head held high.

"My men or you men will take no part in helping, Lexi's orders" I wonder what my baby girl is doing if she is ok. I miss you her so much. Her love is like a drug and I didn't know until I touched it.

Man once we saw those girls we all knew they will be ours. Jenny is so beautiful I could never get her out of my mind, the way her hips sway from side to just as she walks, the way her hair flows down her back, that smile man it makes me feel like home, and her eyes damn where do I begin.

"Jayson are you listening" Levi says waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yeah yeah" I wave him off.

"Good because we can't-" Dennis was cut off by their little sister.

"Levi, Lexi's boyfriend is here" She said innocently jumpy but confused.

Damion and the brothers all stand up and walk over to the young girl, Levi grabs a hold of the little girl and asks her what happened or whats going on.

"Ummm Levi someone is here claiming he is Lexi's friend from her old school, but he look familiar just don't know where" Max says running into the room.

"Let's go before something happens" Damion says walking to the front door me and liam following after him as well as the Armstrong brothers.

"Noah???" Damion says once he see's who at the front door.

"Damion???" Noah reply's back with a confused look.

"What are you doing here?" Damion says looking at Noah giving the same confused look.

"I am here for Lexi, I heard what's going on and I got a call from an old friend saying to come to this address and find the Armstrong brothers" Noah says looking at all of us one by one.