Training

"Sexy Lexi your back, to what do I owe this pleasure" Says Noah walking with a very yummy looking chicken sandwich in his mouth with no damn t-shirt on just track pants.

"Oooh gimme gimme I am starving" I say and walk over grabbing the sandwich and taking a big bite out of it closing my eyes and just thinking of how beautiful it is.

"No Bonjour Noah" Noah says fake looking hurt with a little cute pout "je t'aime" I reply giving him a toothless smile.

"Awww love you too but I will love you more if I get a kiss and a hug" Noah says with a smirk on his face meaning one things he is trying to make Damion jealous.

"Ok" I reply dryly and goes to kiss his check but before I even touched his check I was pulled into Damion's soft lips but I don't stop their I keep going, me and Damion fighting for dominance.

"Alright guys don't forget I am still here" Noah says causing me and Damion to move a part and look at him.

"Noah its rude to interrupt us we were busy" I say with a small wink and a small smirk on my face "where's my badass girly" Noah says with his hands up in a fighting stance "She's right here" I say and move around him doing shadow boxing always keep my hands up and start fake fighting him.

"Come on my sexy Lexi I never got my hug" Noah says with a small pout "fine then come in" I say holding my arms wide for him to in, "No bitch it's you who is meant to come in" He replies doing my actions "fine then" I say shrugging and jumping into his big arms.

"Ok enough Noah your still hugging MY girl" Damion says snatching me from Audrics arms and into his own.

"Hey she's mine too sharing is caring" Noah says throwing his hands in the air "She is MINE and MINE only got that" Damion says with a low voice that will send shivers down your back "Bitch you can have her but she will always be ma sexy Lexi" Noah says sizing Damion up.

Oh boy this dick is trying to get killed I mean it one day he is gonna get himself killed I swear, "Alrighty then Noah I am here for some teaching skills" I say winking at him for him to get the hint "avec lui" Audric says speaking in French "Secrètement" I reply back giving one of our old school signs without Damion looking.

"Oh yes girly let's go to the basement" Noah says nodding his head to the direction of the room, "baby girl I hate to leave you but I got to go some business came up with the gang and I need to suss it out but I will see either later on or I will see you tomorrow good luck with your dad bye love you" Damion says kissing me on the forehead then on the lips.

"Yeah go it's all good I will be here for a while just getting to know each other and learn some skills if I don't already know them, bye love ya" I reply shrugging and waving good bye to him.

"Noah you better look after my girl and don't touch her or I will kill you myself" Damion shouts to Noah running to the door.

Audric and I look at the Damion closing the door we wait for a while to make sure Damion is gone "Lexi why are you here really" Audric says walking into the training room "Me and the girl want have a fight tonight and a race but we have a problem....." I say rubbing my hands together making Audric stop and face me "What's that?" He ask turning back around opening the door showing a very large gym.

"My brothers are coming and they don't know what our fighting names are or anything, they just know we fight and are well skilled" I say grabbing a hold of a bow gliding it's way from side to side pretending that someone is in front of me.

"Oh damn that's tight" Noah says rubbing the back of his head "I know and we don't know how to fight with them there without letting them know who we are" I say stopping what I was doing and looking at him.

"You got to tell them the truth they are going to find out one way or another, I mean it Lexi" Audric says throwing a ball in the air. "What are we meant to say, we are not only fighters but we are the best fighters in the underground world"

"Sit down with them and tell them altogether or just tell your brothers and then the others" Noah says throwing the tennis balls for me to dodge them and capture some using middle level technique then working my way through again.

"Really I am the best fighter and racer in the WORLD and you expect me to do that, damn this has got to be the hardest thing recently" I say catching the ball for a minute to speak to him.

"Exactly the best fighter and racer in the WORLD and they are the second most feared gang" Audric says then stops and covers his mouth causing me to stop and look at him, "How? How do you know about that Audric?" I reply slowly a bit creeped out because I haven't told him anything.

"I kept tags on you and plus you I wouldn't know anything about Damion if it wasn't for the gangs and I wouldn't know your family without Damion and don't forget we were always in the same game" Audric says throwing a water bottle at me.

"Easy for you to say your the one who faked your death from the people you love then a years later was found by his best friend from a gang who the leader is now her boyfriend" I say kick boxing the bag without any gloves, no nothing.

"Just tell them who guys really are, you have a better life then I did back then and you still do but you have to stick with your brothers and parents no secrets because that will break the bond with you and your family. My parents always wanted me to be better like Greyson but I hated it all that's why I faked my death to escape from it" Audric says standing up and looking at me with sadness in his eyes.

"I had to leave Lex it wasn't a choice they wanted me to do the impossible so I did what I did to protect you all, now get out and talk to your siblings? He says giving me a hug and practically dragging me to the door.

"Fine bye bye brother catch you when I can thanks for the tips I love you" I reply kissing him goodbye and walking outside waiting for Levi to pick me up.

*****

Hey guys it's late at night and I have work tomorrow but I got a chapter done and I will keep trying until the book is finish hope you guys liked it.

Don't forget I am always here if you need and stuff like that goodnight guys I need rest for work.