1.7

"Look at that ninth grade woman,. She's putting on make up. We're going to be ninth grade woman someday." Riley excitedly said as the three were watching a girl put on make up.

"This thing goes to night grade?" Maya said startled.

"She." Teresa corrected. The older girl was now lining her eye with black eyeliner.

"Why that?" Riley questioned.

"Brings out your eyes." Teresa answered. Riley's eyes widened in horror.

"Why would I want to take out my eye?" Riley said.

"She's isn't taking out her eye, it's harmless." Teresa said. The girl raised an eyelash curler.

"And I think she is." Riley said.

The girl having heard enough of them, held it out, "it's an eyelash curler it doesn't even hurt."

Riley chuckled accepting it, "I have eyelashes."

The two blondes moved over to stand next to the older girl waiting for Riley to give it a try. "Watch this." Maya told the other girls. Riley gave it a go and started dramatically screaming.

"Oh my." Teresa said.

"Anybody else would stop." Maya commented.

Cory walked down the hall giving his daughter a look, "open it."

Riley released her grip on it, giving her dad an innocent smile, "thank you daddy."

"Yeah, okay." Cory said before leaving. Riley gave it back to the girl repeating what her dad said then the older girl walked off.

Farkle walked up to the three girls. "Ladies." Farkle said.

"Farkle." Maya and Riley said while Teresa said "Hey!"

"School dance. I'm gonna put you two down for dance number one through all of them. We will alternate. You and me, me and you." He told the girls, "when you are not dancing with me, you may not dance with anyone else. You may sit and wait until you dance with me again."

"Yeah, none of this is happening." Maya smiled mockingly.

His face fell at her words. Teresa nudged her. "Oh. Well, then may I have one dance with each of you?"

"Sure." Riley smiled.

"Ha! That's all I wanted. You just got played by Farkle." He then walked off leaving the two girls with a bewildered look and Teresa laughing at what happened. Suddenly Elliot and Lucas appeared at there side. Teresa knowing what's going to happen sent them a smile before going to class. Sure it would be amusing to watch but she doesn't feel like it. Elliot followed after her.

"Hey, nice shoes." Elliot said.

"Thanks I went shopping yesterday." Teresa said. Elliot frowned knowing she only goes shopping when she's upset or needs to. He also knew she wouldn't want to talk about it.

"Your going to the dance?" Elliot asked.

"I don't know, it's not my thing." Teresa said. She wasn't really a party girl unless there a family gathering, she loved those. They were like fancy parties the whole family there, Teresa knowing all of them. She always felt comfortable around family.

"You have a thing?" Elliot questioned. Teresa laughed.

"Its too bad I wanted to ask you." Elliot said. Teresa blushed sinking in her seat. Elliot smiled enjoying the sight but he was also blushing in do to actually saying that.

"Do you think Lucas is going to ask Riley?" Elliot asked.

"Nah." Teresa said.

_____________________________

"Whats bothering you, Terri?" The sixteen year old girl said. Teresa was babysitting again. She was babysitting the Morgenstern kids while the parents went to an art galla. The kids where Timothy and his twin Samuel and their older sister Quinn. The twins are six and a half. 

"Theres this dance at my school and I hate dances, but for some reason I really want to go." Teresa said. Quinn jumped up squealing. Teresa looked at her confused.

"My little girl is growing up." Quinn said.

"What?" Teresa questioned confused.

"Its a boy!" Quinn squealed again. Teresa blushed looking away. The twins peaked up at this.

"What boy?" Samuel questioned.

"We're the only boys your allowed to see." Timothy said.

"We forbid it." Samuel said. Samuel is the smart one although his younger than Timothy. Timothy is more of the jock and his really protective.

"I agree with whatever Sammy said." Timothy said. Teresa laughed.

"No boys till your fifty." Samuel said.

"Or a hundred." Timothy added.

"I'm trying to talk to Terri." Quinn said.

"Why can't we talk to her?" Samuel questioned.

"Yeah!" Timothy agreed.

"Its girl talk and last time I checked your boys. So scram." Quinn said. They gasp. Did I mention there almost as dramatic as Riley.

"How dare you?!"
________________________

"Friar, Farkle, James, Gomez, hart, you." Cory said as he saw his daughter walk in.

"Dad I-"

Cory made a sound interrupting her.

"Okay." Riley said before sitting down.

"Whats going on?" Teresa whispered to Elliot.

"I'll tell you later." Elliot whispered back.

"We'll guys I've got your test results on Darwin to give back to you. I'm pleased to see how some of you avolved since the last quiz." Cory said. Teresa smiled at that, in her last quiz she wrote her name as Dylan O'Brien and Cory knew it was her and she got five points minus and he called her dad, but he was quick to defend her.

"Ha." Farkle fake laughed.

"Thank you Farkle." Cory said.

"Well you were drowning, sir." Farkle replied.

Cory gave everyone their paper and giving comments. Teresa looked at her paper A-, Teresa frowned she's always got A plus or A.

"You okay?" Riley and Elliot asked.

"He gave me an F." Maya said. Teresa frowned again.

"That's nuts, your a solid D student." Riley said.

"Mr. Friar, I took particular note of your position that evolution does not preclude the existence of, how did you put it?" Cory said.

"A guiding heart that has your best interest at heart." Lucas said as Maya raised her hand.

"Yes, Ms hart?" Cory questioned.

"You failed me." Maya stated.

"Why Don't We talk about this after class." Cory said.

"What's there to talk about? You failed me," Maya stood up, "You think I'm a failure," She gave the test back to Cory, "there's nothing more for you to teach me."

Cory looked at Maya and Riley, "come on both of you gotta say that." Cory said.

"What you mean I lost you both?" Cory asked as Maya was walking away,"Maya!" The said girl turned around, "You do not walk out of here.

She than walked out and Riley and Elliot raised their hands. Teresa considered going after Maya but she isn't the best at making me feel better at least she thinks."go." Cory quietly said. Two stood up and took Teresa's hand bringing her with.

___________________________

Sorry RubyMartinez12 I know I told you I was going to update but I didn't bc me and my little brother grew sick then my best friend tested me saying she's sick too. We all have the same except my best friend is worse and has more so hopefully she feels better. And the worst thing about it is I still have to go to school since I didn't see a doctor yet.