1.18

15 comments and votes for next chapter.
I couldn't find girl meets the forgotten,
But I'm skipping it, but once I find it
I'll hopefully do it.

For the past few days, Teresa's been in this mood

For the past few days, Teresa's been in this mood. She's been sad a lot for the past few days, she tried to hide it but she's not that great at her. Her friends have been getting really worried, especially when she didn't show up for Mr Matthews class.

Teresa didn't like class that much and she'd complain about it sometimes, but she wouldn't be absent without telling one of her friends.

Teresa was experiencing something new, she never thought it could happen to her, she didn't know how to handle it. But today, today it felt much worse.

She didn't feel like going to class, but she was in school. So she hid in the custodian room, she was just happy that Harley, the janitor let her stay there.

Teresa was there for some of the periods, but it was now lunch, and her friends were dead set on finding her. But Teresa wasn't in the mood to talk to them either.

"Will you be leaving the luxury of my custodial suite now?" Harley asked her.

"No thanks, I like it here." Teresa told him, as she had one piece of her headphone in her ear, listening to the songs on her phone, which most of them were sad but she didn't mind. "I'm not hiding from anyone, for your information."

"Your avoiding someone, Teresa. What happened?" Harley told her.

"Nothing." Teresa insisted, lying, "besides you wouldn't get it."

"Oh, right, because I don't understand how cruel kids could be, right?" Harley sarcastically said, Teresa sent him a curious look, "I know what you might be dealing with. I'm not proud of how I know, but I know."

The last sentence he said made Teresa realize what he meant. Harley wasn't the victim when he was younger, he was the opposite of it.

"We looked in the library, she's not there."

Teresa froze over hearing the familiar voice right outside the door, it was Lucas. Teresa put her finger on her lips signaling that Harley should be quiet.

"She's not in our secret spot."

Teresa put her knees against her chest as she heard Elliot say that.

"Hey guys, I checked the ball field, no Teresa." Billy said.

"You looked at the baseball field for Teresa. Billy, are you even trying?" Maya told him in disbelief.

"Not really." Billy said.

Teresa heard footsteps which meant he walked away. Harley opened the door and went out bringing Teresa with him, causing her to let out a sigh.