1.23

It was a new year and, Teresa was finally back from their vacation in Spain. Teresa got to show Lucas her favorite parts of Spain and the places she grew up in. Lucas and he's mom got back to New York a week before Teresa and her dad because Teresa didn't feel like leaving it again.

The first time she had to leave Spain something bad happened, and who knows if she would ever get to see Spain again. She grew up there, her family life was better, the people there are nicer than the people in New York, it was the perfect weather for summer, the beaches were amazing, and it was nice hearing more people talk Spanish instead of English, and also talking Spanish with people understanding her.

Spain made her happier but it didn't have Elliot, Riley, Maya, Farkle, and Lucas. And what would she do if she couldn't see Mateo or Barry?

Now Teresa's back, her sleeping schedule is messed up and slightly less happy but she's back.

Its been two days and Teresa was ready to surprise Elliot.

Teresa walked in the park trying to find Elliot while blasting music from her headphones. She was listening to 'La Isla Bonita', the glee cover. She loved it and couldn't help singing along. Plus she loves Naya Rivera's voice and her character.

Teresa smiled when she saw Elliot jogging around the park. Teresa took her headphones off, "Elliot!"

Teresa sighed when he just kept jogging, not hearing her. Teresa's eyes driffed off to a rock on the floor, she could-no it was too mean, and it was Elliot.

Teresa started running after him, hoping that all the times she played Soccer in Spain would help her catch up. And she did, after awhile.

"Terri?" Elliot panted, looking at her confused. He wasn't sure when she would be back in New York. He was disappointed when he saw Lucas and Lucas' mother leaving the airport without her.

"Hey, El." Teresa smiled.

Once Elliot caught his breath, he pulled her in a quick hug because he was sweating, "I missed you. How was Spain?"

"And I missed you. It was amazing, I got to see a few people I knew there and some of my family members. I forgot how beautiful Spain is." Teresa responded, getting that faraway look in her eyes, "but they don't have you guys."

"You wanna sit down, you can tell me what you did in Spain?" Elliot suggested, "but when will you be going to school?"

"In two days." Teresa shrugged, "let's go eat breakfast."

"It's 4 pm." Elliot pointed out.

"I woke up a while ago, I just need coffee and a sandwich." Teresa said as they started walking away.

"How about a Milkshake instead or anything other coffee?"

____________

Those days went by too quickly and it was finally time for Teresa to go to school. Teresa already missed summer. Before school even started she received a scolding from Riley and Maya in their own way because she was a week late in coming back to New York.

But that wasn't the only bad thing that happened, Teresa ended up sleeping in for a while and now she was running late, it wasn't really a bad thing but running in new york especially in the streets she didn't like so she ended up taking a taxi after running for what felt like forever.

After leaving the taxi and paying, she promised herself to never go inside a taxi again.

Teresa sighed and checked her watch, she wasn't that late and she didn't feel like running. So instead, she just walked towards where she knew was Mr Matthews class.