1.14

15 comments and votes for next chapter
Please update comments don't count.

The next day after school, Teresa was in Svorski's bakery wanting to try there chocolate muffin and a cup of milkshake

The next day after school, Teresa was in Svorski's bakery wanting to try there chocolate muffin and a cup of milkshake. "Thank you." Teresa told the young lady behind the counter as she took her stuff, she turned around to see Maya, Riley, and Farkle in a booth. Teresa walked towards them and raised her eyebrow knowing something was up, "what's going on here?"

"Maya and Riley set me up on a date." Farkle told her.

Teresa looked at the two girls, "Really? Who is it?"

"You'll find out. Now hush." Maya said. Teresa rolled her eyes.

Riley cleared her throat, "representing your date from the modeling runways of Paris, France."

"The new face of geek chic, Isadora Smaklet." Maya added. Smakle came in posing awkwardly at the door.

"Wow." Farkle said shocked. Smakle entered two steps than awkwardly posed again than sat in front of Farkle at the booth. "You made her over." Farkle said.

"At first it was Teresa, now it's us, but you know us girls always playing with our hair and clothes." Riley told Farkle.

"I didn't want to do it!" Teresa raised her hand with the muffin up then sat next to Farkle.

"Are you finally intrigued by me Farkle?" Smakle asked.

Teresa sighed, "if a boy doesn't like you for who you are, you shouldn't change how you look like, for the millionth time." Teresa took a bite of her muffin and hummed.

"I'm intrigued that my friends don't realize that you're an evil genius." Farkle said looking at Maya and Riley.

"But a pretty evil genius, don't you think?" Riley asked him.

"This is a debate preparations isn't it?" Farkle asked.

"What?"

"The next debate is, 'is beauty only skin deep', Mr Cory said it before at the debate." Teresa told them them looked at Farkle, "for nemesis, you sure know a lot about her."

Farkle ignored Teresa's comment, "Smakle doesn't want to be like you guys, Smakle only wants to win. You ladies have been played."

"Is this true Smakle?" Riley asked her.

"Yes."

"Affirmative."

Teresa and Smakle said in illusion. Teresa knew but she went through with it because she did actually want to have a challenge, and making her dress how Riley would was easy.

"Riley, do I please have permission to mess her up now?" Maya asked staring at Smakle.

"Negative." Riley told her.