Chapter XXXXV

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the sun beaming through my window. I looked to my side and saw Dinah sleeping peacefully. I gently shook her to wake her up. She groaned. "Babe," I whispered.

"Mmmm," she groaned eyes still closed.

"You have to wake up."

"I don't wanna," she mumbled.

"I know," I said as I chuckled at her. "But we have to. My mom will be home soon."

Her head shot up. "Your mom?" I nodded. "Shit!" She jumped out of bed and started to get dressed as I just watched. She turned back at me in her bra and underwear. "Are you just gonna watch me?"

"Well I can't exactly do anything else," I smiled.

She contemplated this. "You right." She finished getting dressed and then collected my clothes to help me. We had just gotten on my bra when the door burst open.

"Are y'all decent?" Ally asked with covered eyes. We both laughed as we saw the others come into view including Emily. She must've let them in.

"China is," Camila laughed, "but Y/n isn't." I blushed furiously and hid my face in Dinah's neck. They all laughed at me.

"Stooooooop," I groaned. I then heard a thump so I figured Dinah threw something at them.

"Get out will ya," Dinah demanded. I looked up to see them all leaving. Ally shut the door behind them. Me and Dinah looked at each other and then burst out laughing. "I guess they're better than your mom."

"Yeah, I guess," I agreed. She helped me get completely dressed and put my leg braces on. Then we made our way to the living room where they were waiting. When we got there I saw them talking to someone. "Mom?!"

"Hi sweetie," she greeted.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well if I remember correctly I kinda live here," she answered. "Unless I'm that old and I'm losing my memory and I'm at the wrong house."

They chuckled at her. "No I mean . . . I don't know what I mean. Do you not care?"

"No not at all. I was waiting for you to finally lose your virginity."

My jaw dropped. "You can't be serious?"

"But I am."

"You're the coolest mom ever."

My mom smiled. "I know. Now I'm going to go to sleep. Good night girls."

"Don't you mean good morning?" Camila asked.

Lauren smacked the back of her head. "Good night Ms. Y/l/n." She went to her room.

"So why are you guys here?" Dinah asked once my mom left. Camila opened her mouth to answer when we heard barking. I looked down and saw Pupper. He really has been growing. He ain't much of a Pupper no more.

"What is it boy?" I asked. He just barked. "Emily?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you take him to use the bathroom?"

"Why me?"

"Cuz you're the only one not important in this conversation."

She placed a hand over her heart. "Ouch. But whatever." She picked up Pupper and left.

"So why are you guys here?" Dinah reiterated.

"To watch you guys have sex duh," Camila answered like this was obvious. We all looked at her like she had grown a second head. "I'm kidding I swear!"

We all laughed at her weirdness. "Now why are you guys really here?"

Camila nudged Lauren, Lauren nudged Normani, and Normani nudged Ally. Ally sighed. "It's Simon. He said he'd meet us here."

"Why?" I asked now worried.

"He wants to talk."

Ooooooo what does Simon wanna talk about? What's going to happen? Stay tuned. Hope you enjoyed. Tell me what you thought.