Chapter 1

"Here we go." Whispered Ziva as she stepped off the plane. She was in Israel for about a year but couldn't stand being away from her family. So she decided to pack up once again and move back to the US. permanently.

She had a great reason also. A surprise that will change her and the teams lives forever.

She grabbed her bags and walked out of the airport. She hailed a taxi and she made her way to the apartment she pre-ordered.

When she arrived at the apartment it was around 0900. (9:00 AM).

"Im going to go." She slipped on a overcoat. It was chillier here than Israel. "I hope im still welcome after i left them behind."

She got into her rental, since she gave her mini to a friend, and headed to NCIS.

In the car, music played as she drove more calmly than normal. She stayed in the speed limit, and used her turn signal.

She arrived at the gates and the officer their she recognized. "Will!"

"Ziva David. We weren't thinking we would see you here again! Glad to see you again!" William Putter said.

"Yea. I have to see them. After 8 years its hard to let go. See ya! Oh and dont tell anyone im here. I want to surprise them." She said waving then pulling through to the visitors parking lot. She went through security, but stopped st the elevator.

"Should i go?" She asked herself. She then remembered the kiss, how Tony really wanted her to come back. Come back to him. And the surprise.

She hit the up button and waited for the dinging that she was custom to. She then waited for the doors to close and she headed up to the squad room.

"Here we go." She whispered when the doors opened. She hesitated before stepping out of the elevator.

Hey guys! I hope you like it! I will put up the next chapter hopefully tonight if not rmearly tomorrow! Love you all and ZIVA WILL BE BACK!! i just know it.

Comment if you like it
Comment if you want more
Comment just to comment!
Please like!

Lov u guys!❤️❤️❤️