Chapter - 8

Next morning Meera woke up when bright sunlight hit her face. To her surprise, she had a notification from Krishna. She smiled by seeing his name and opened the message. It was a good morning text. She again smiled and replied good morning. She looked at his display picture.

He looked stylish in that with his bike, Meera saved that picture to her gallery. First time she saved a boy's picture in her Mobile. She smiled crazily and looked at his picture for sometime. Then she realized it was getting late to her college and so she hurriedly went to shower and got ready for her college.

She reached her place and couldn't find Initha there. She asked her other friends, they told she didn't come yet. Meera was confused, Initha would never take leave without informing her but that day what happened to her. She called her but her mobile number was switched off. Meera doesn't know what happened and she decided to call her after sometime. Meera sat alone in her desk and her thoughts revolved around Initha.

That time a new girl entered into her classroom. Everyone gave a confused look to her. But she casually walked inside and sat next to Meera. She smiled at Meera and said she joined the college that day. Meera smiled at her. She introduced herself as Sakthi. Meera smiled back and introduced herself and her friends. She introduced her to the whole class and it cleared every others confusion.

Within a day she mingled with every students, everyone liked her way of speaking and her funny comments on every single thing. She has very good humor sense which attracted everyone. She looked beautiful with beautiful small eyes and silky hair. She wore a red colour dress which suits her fair skin tone perfectly.

 She wore a red colour dress which suits her fair skin tone perfectly

Morning session went with fun mainly because of Sakthi. Meera tried calling Initha but her mobile was still switched off. Meera was worried about that. Later she got a call from Initha's mother. Meera attended the call immediately. She asked whether everything is fine. On the other side Initha's mom started to cry. Meera couldn't understand what's going on but she felt something went wrong.

"Aunty please relax and tell me what happened" Meera asked in nervous tone. "Initha committed suicide" Initha's mom told with horror stopping Meera's world. "Aunty What are you saying? Now how is she?" Meera's tone filled with horror and her eyes already filled with tears. Shiva noticed Meera and came near her and asked what happened. Meera sighed him to wait and continued to talk with her.

"We admitted her in city hospital, she is in ICU doctors said she is in critical condition. Can you come here ma" she cried. "I'll be there in ten minutes aunty" by saying this she cut the call. She said everything with Shiva. Shiva said nothing will happen and said he'll take her there.

Meanwhile Aaruthra came and she said she will also join with them. Sakthi too joined them. Shiva came in his bike and girls went by cab. They reached hospital in ten minutes. There Initha's mom hugged Meera and started crying. Meera consoled her and asked her why she decided like this.

Her mom said marriage arrangements were stopped and there were some family issues. So groom's parents stopped the marriage. She was very upset and she took that decision. "I'm the one who arranged their marriage, because of me my daughter is suffering. I will give the money they asked, my daughter's life is more important for me" she cried and spoke those words repeatedly.

Meera understood the situation and decided to call Initha's cousin. She dialed his number, he picked the call. "Hello brother, I'm Meera Initha's friend"she said. "Hi Meera, How is Initha? Is she fine?" He asked without any nervousness or guilt. "You are the sole reason for her state, but you are talking like nothing happened" she bustered in anger. "Its my parents decision, What can I do?" he asked like an innocent.

"How can you talk like this. Don't you love her?" Meera asked with same anger. "Love!!? I accepted to marry her because of my parents wish. They want to reunite so they asked me to marry Initha, so only I accepted to marry her. I liked her later so I proposed her, but I can't go against my parents wish. I'm sorry" he said in cool tone.

"You are a coward. You never loved her. You fooled her by your sweet words. You are a cheater. You are not worth for my friend's love. She loves you truly. Her love for you is pure from her heart. You don't deserve her. She will get cure and she will have a best future. You will feel for losing her in your life. Don't again come into my friend's life" Meera said with anger and before his reply she cut the call.

After two hours doctor came out of ICU and said she is out of danger. Everyone sighed in relief. Initha's mother rushed inside to see her. She had tears in her eyes. After her Meera went inside and Initha hugged her and started to cry. Meera consoled her and scolded her for her madness. Initha didn't reply. She cried a lot. Meera tried her best to make her normal and she left out.

It was late night. Meera and Aaruthra were neighbors so they decided to take a cab. Sakthi want to go a long  distance she was staying in a hostel. She don't know who Initha is but she came forward to support her when she heard about her. Sakthi had very kind heart and a loving character. Then Meera asked Shiva to drop Sakthi in her hostel. Shiva agreed and Sakthi too didn't object. Shiva and Sakthi left. Meera made Initha's mom to have her dinner. Then Meera and Aaruthra took cab to their home.

Initha was the only daughter of Sitha. She brought up Initha as a single parent. For Sitha Initha is her world, she only want her happiness. That marriage was fixed because of Sitha's wish. But she didn't expect that they will demand that much amount as dowry. Initha don't want to suffer her mom and she too learnt about their intention.

She was completely broken when she came to know that the person she loved unconditionally just acted as if he loves her. She couldn't tolerate the pain. So she decided to end her life and consumed poison. The most painful thing in this world is when we came to know the person who we considered as our world just acted for the world. Initha's heart ached more then her body. Because of drowsiness she slept. Sitha slept after seeing her sleeping peacefully.

 Sitha slept after seeing her sleeping peacefully

Hi friends,

8th chapter updated. Give me your votes and comments.

Love is important in your life but don't end your life because of love failure. Think about your parents before taking those decisions. We have one life and love is just a part of life, its not the whole life. Right person will always stay. We shouldn't try to hold wrong person. Its just a failure, take it as a step stone for your success. Try to face life with courage.