Chapter - 17

Krishna reached the police station where the culprit was kept in custody. His red eyes indicated his rage. "Uncle I want to see that bas*** right know" he said with furious eyes. "Cool down Krishna, he will be punished for his sins. We are here to make him regret for his whole life, but you don't spoil your life because of this issue" police commissioner advised him. But Krishna is not in the state to take his words. I want to see him know, he said little louder with same rage. He is not here. We produced him in court and it will decide his punishment. Krishna cursed under his breath, with same rage he left the police station.

Here, Meera worried about him. She knows that he is out of control and extremely angry. She fears about his fast driving too. She tried to reach him several times, but he didn't attend her call. In afternoon, Meera again called him. This time he attended the call, Meera thanked God. "What's your problem? Why are you calling me continuously? If a person didn't attend your call, you shouldn't call him continuously and disturb him. If I didn't attend your call, then it means I'm busy and you shouldn't call again and again to irritate me. You get this in your mind. Do you understand?" He yelled with frustration.

Meera didn't utter a word, she is in shock. She never heard these angry words from Krishna, he always treated her kindly and he never raised his voice. But today he yelled at her, tears rolled down through her cheeks. After that only Meera realized her state and she cut the call without telling anything. By the time Priya's mom reached hospital. Meera wiped her tears and went near her. They made Priya to eat her food and tablets. Meera couldn't come out of the shock, so she sat silently in a corner of the room. Priya's mom went to finish the discharge procedures.

That time Krishna came there. Meera couldn't face him, so she turned her head to avoid eye contact with him. "Priya are you feeling good now?" He asked with smile and Priya too nodded with a smile. After that he came towards Meera. "Aunty seeing all works alone there, you take care of Priya I'll go there to help aunty" Meera said with nervous tone and started to move towards entrance. "Meera, wait" by saying this he reached her and hold her hand to stop her from walking. Meera's heartbeat raised, she slowly turned to him, but she didn't dare to face him. "I'm sorry Meera, that time I was in court and I'm tensed. So I shouted at you"he said with regretful tone. "Its okay. Its my mistake too" She said without facing him. "Look at me"he said calmly still holding her hand. She raised her head and looked into his eyes, she was lost in his eyes. They both stood there by starring each others eyes. After few minutes, Meera downed her eyes and said that she is not angry and she left the place.

 After few minutes, Meera downed her eyes and said that she is not angry and she left the place

Meera's heartbeat increased and she could hear her heartbeat outside. First time she looked him so closely and that moment, "I couldn't explain what I exactly feel at the moment when he was just an inch apart from my face, I was flying in the air with nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide and many other elements when his breath touched my face. His eyes, oh my God, it's just enough to make me die",she thought herself . Those few minutes of eye lock made her feel complete. She felt like walking in dream and somehow she managed to reach reception and stood near Priya's mom.

Varun's injuries are not yet cured and doctor advised him to stay in hospital. He agreed. "Take care Varun"Priya said in sad tone. "I'm fine" Varun said with a smile. Krishna said he will drop them and he dropped Priya and her mom in their home. After that he drived to Meera's home. Meera sat in complete silence in back seat. Krishna asked her to sit in front seat, but she said she is comfortable in back seat. "Still angry" he asked by seeing her through the rear view mirror. "No-no"she said with small smile. "But your face says that you are angry"he asked with wink. Meera smiled brightly. "Hah, this was missing till now" he said with smile. After that he didn't speak anything and they reached her home. Meera got down the car and waved bye. "Good night Meera" he said with smile. "Gud night" she replied.

Meera went inside her room and she thought about today's incident. She was scared about his anger but at the same time she felt that she want him near her everytime. She realized that she felt secured in his presence. She doesn't know, from when she has this feel. But today when she was scared by his shouting, she longed to see him and to be in his embrace. She hugged her teddy bear and felt the moment when they both forget the entire world and closed her eyes.

Next day Meera got ready to college, she went to the bus stop. As usual she took window seat with headphones. She listened to her fav song. Rain drizzled and she felt that through window. For her this is the bliss in every morning. She casually looked through Window, she found Krishna riding his bike along with her college bus. She felt tinkling sensation in her stomach, she looked him through the window. She loved his way of riding. He rides casually at the same time he followed the traffic rules.

She admired his every actions

She admired his every actions. But why he didn't wear his helmet, she scolded him in her mind and continued her admiring session. Since there was traffic in that particular area, he rode slowly. In her life, first time she loved and thanked traffic. She looked him with dreamy eyes and she longed to sit beside him and to go for a long drive. She imagined that scene. She felt happy.

Traffic was cleared and every vehicles started to move fast. He crossed her college bus within a second, Meera felt disappointed. She missed him, her face turned unhappy. She simply starred out of window. Now her bus too moved fast and she find him going just before the bus, she felt happy to see him again but what happened next stopped her world. She found a lorry coming in opposite side. Direct opposite to Krishna, within a fraction of second it hit his bike. He lost his control and fall on the ground. He was in pool of blood. For Meera the entire world stopped at that moment, her vision got blurred and her hands started to shiver. She screamed, Krishnaaaaaaa.....

 She screamed, Krishnaaaaaaa

Hi friends,

17th chapter is here. Give me your valuable votes and comments. Thank you all for your support❤.

And now what will happen? Will Krishna recover? Is this accident or planned attempt??? Any guess??

Wait for next update..