Chapter - 9

"May this Diwali light up your new dreams, new hopes, new avenues, and new perspectives. May it shower everything good in your life and fill each day with pleasant moments. Happy Diwali to you my dear friends!"

Meera reached home. She already informed about this with her mom. She enquired about Initha's health. Meera said, "she is fine". Then her mom made her to eat her dinner, she went to her room and said everything with Maaya. Maaya consoled her and asked her to sleep. She lied on her bed. She noticed her mobile and she found notification from Krishna. He had sent few messages. Meera is not in the mood to reply she left the mobile and tried to sleep, finally slept.

Next morning Meera took her mobile and found his message. He texted Good morning, she replied good morning. He replied within a second. "Hi Meera, is everything fine?"he texted. "Yea. Sorry I was in medical emergency so only I didn't reply your text" she replied. "What happened? Now is it fine?" He asked. "Yea, now it's okay. Thank you" she replied and stood up to get ready for her college.

In bus, she called Sitha aunty and asked about Initha, she said Initha is fine and just now she had her medicine. Meera felt relaxed. Then she asked to take care and she cut the call. To her surprise, she got call from Krishna. She attended the call. "Hi Meera, How are you doing?" Krishna asked."I'm good." Meera replied without any expression. Krishna understood that she is not fine. "

What happened Meera, don't hesitate to tell me. Just be free as a friend"he requested. Meera took a long breathe, and said about her friend's condition. She also told about Initha's love and her cousin's betrayal. Finally she lost control and cried. She know how much Initha loved him, but he cheated her without showing any mercy.

Krishna listened everything and said "listen Meera, I can understand your pain as a friend. Now you should be bold. Support your friend and be with her. Motivate her and make her happy. Only friends have the power to change a person's mood. You can do it Meera. Your friend faced death, now she is brave enough to face all hurdles. But she don't have any trouble, hereafter she wants to enjoy every second. Only you and your friends can do it. Cheer her up" he said with motivation in his tone.

Meera felt better after speaking with him. She too decided to make Initha normal. Meera is not the type of revealing her friend's personal to someone. But she couldn't consider Krishna as stranger. First time she spoke about her friends with other person. Its new but she felt like she got solution for her confusion.

She reached her college and she met Sakthi and thanked her. "Its ok yaar. No thanks between friends" Sakthi said with a beautiful smile. Shiva liked Sakthi's nature. He smiled himself. Meera called her friends and told that they wanna make Initha happy and she should come to normal mindset. Her friends accepted and they planned to arrange a trip after Initha's discharge. Everyone in this gang accepted and Sakthi told she too will join the trip. Everyone felt happy and they went to class.

Evening Meera called Initha and enquired about her health and she asked her to take proper rest. Initha replied without any emotions. Meera could understand her pain, but she chose bad person as her partner. So she need to move on from this as soon as possible. Meera asked her to take care and she end the call.

That day Meera had some work in college, so she decided to go by out bus. She left college and waited for bus in bus stop. That time a small girl came with some books in her hand and she looked pitty. She asked Meera to buy some books. Meera smiled and bought two coloring books. That small girl went across the road and asked people to buy some books. Meera really felt bad for this. "In this tender age this small kid is suffering a lot" she thought.

The small girl went near a car, there she found Krishna in that car, he smiled at the little girl and bought entire books she carried and gave money to the girl. The girl bought that with bright smile, krishna too smiled with the girl. Meera loved his helping nature and she looked him lovingly. Then she remembered what Priya said. Priya already told her about his helping nature and trust he is running for poor people.

Meera went to her home and surfer about the trust he was running on internet. She found a video which they shot on founder's day. In that Krishna performed like a magician. Everyone enjoyed that show. She found real happiness in their faces. Her craze on him increased multiple time after watching that video. She repeated that video again and again. The scene which she saw that evening, everything came in her mind and it increased her feelings for him. She smiled to herself.

Still then she was confused about those feelings. She doesn't know whether it was love, but she know that she couldn't admire or fall for another person like him and no one will have the effect he had on her. Day by day she lost herself in him. She longed to see him. She decided to attend the conference the next day.

She called him and he didn't attend the call. She was little disappointed. Within five minutes he called her back. She attended immediately. He said he was driving. Meera said it was okay and she asked details about the event and she told she will attend the conference. Krishna said he will guide her once she reached his college. Meera then ended the call. Now she is very happy and felt exciting about meeting him. She always feels like flying when she thinks about him. She slept peacefully by hugging her teddy with his thoughts.

 She slept peacefully by hugging her teddy with his thoughts

Hi friends,

9th chapter updated. Once again wish you all very happy and safe diwali. Let the light brightens your life too💥..