Chapter - 56

Krishna opened his eyes and found her still sleeping. He smiled and rested her head on pillow. He left the place to get freshen up. After few hours she slowly opened her eyes and was shocked to see the new environment. "Oh my God! Where I'm and which place is this" she thought in her mind. Her eyes wander around the room but she couldn't get any idea.

She thought about yesterday's incidents but she couldn't remember anything. Last incident she could remember was someone misbehaved with her. She tried hard but couldn't remember anything after that and her head pained like someone hitting with hammer. She pressed her head and rested on the pillow and closed her eyes tightly.

She felt someone's presence near her after few minutes and she immediately opened her eyes to see the person and relaxed only after seeing his face, yet several questions in her mind like what happened and how she came here. He read her mind by her facial expressions. "Don't think too much, first drink this, your hangover will reduce" he said by giving her cup of lemon tea.

"Hangover 😳" she looked him with shock. "I asked you to do something" he said sternly, she didn't speak a word and started drinking that. She completed the whole cup and looked him with hope that he will tell what happened yesterday.

"You drunk alcohol instead of juice yesterday" he said. "No, I'm sure its not alcohol, I confirmed with waiter that it's juice" she said strongly. "Is it? But I felt alcohol smell. Didn't you recognize that smell" he asked. "No, he spilt that on my dress, so I went to clean it. Someone directed me and when I went to that place some boys tried to misbehave with me. I don't remember anything happened after that. I totally lost my conscious that time" she said by holding her head.

Krishna suspect that someone could planned this and he decided that he will find out the person as soon as possible, now he should console her. "Don't stress yourself. Nothing happened, at that time I saw you going there, I know it was not safe and at correct time I came there and those boys run once they saw me. You was not in conscious, so I decided to make you stay here. That's it" he said.

"Ohh. Thank you" she said with small smile. He nodded and asked her to fresh up. "I kept one set dress in washroom, use that. Towels, soap and brush are in the cupboard. Use those things" he said and left the place to bring breakfast. She nodded and got down from bed and thought about Divya. She must be panicked, she thought and searched for her mobile but couldn't find it there. She remained silent and went inside the washroom to get freshen up.

She came out and found him sitting on the couch. She left her hair floating and few water drops down her wet hair. The dress he bought suits her well and she looked beautiful in that dress. He couldn't take his eyes from her and starred at her. She too never expected that and stood there like a statue looking at him. His mobile brought them back to the world.

 His mobile brought them back to the world

She came in front of him. "Come let's have breakfast" he said with smile. "I want to talk to my friend and I think I left my phone there" she said slowly. "Your friend Divya right, I already spoke with her. Don't worry" he replied. She nodded with smile in response.