Chapter - 45

Krishna's POV

I reached the meeting hall morning. I met several people who I don't know. My dad introduced them, anyway I couldn't keep everyone in my mind so I just nodded at them. I got an important call and I was about to open the door but the door was opened on the other side. The one who stood before me made my world stunned. She, how she came here? What she is doing here? Several questions raised in my mind.

She raised her head and her eyes just met with mine. The same eyes which filled with love. There is no change in her love in those beautiful eyes. Once her loving calm eyes caught my cold one, it filled with tears. At that time, I experienced the same amount of love in her eyes when she proposed me. She stood there with tears and she lost her balance. I was about to caught her but another pair of hands hold her before she falls which initiated rage in me.

Who the hell is he? I scolded him mentally when he was busy in patting her cheeks to her bring back her conscious. I left the place immediately. I lost my patience but why should I? Who is she? She is one of the past chapter of my life who I never expected in my life once again. Now she came in front of me and that's none of my business to care about her, I thought in my mind.

I was about to cross that place again and my eyes automatically started searching her and I couldn't find her there. I scolded myself and went inside the hall. I listened to my dad's speech which made me brave and proud. He introduced me to the whole crowd and informed that I will be the CEO of his company.

Once after the event, my eyes fixed on her. Is she the same girl who I met before three years? I thought in my mind. She become thin but this made her more beautiful, her dressing style was changed but it suits her more, She looked more professional and no more the small girl I saw before three years. Her bold look shows her maturity and her confidence. Without his sense, he admired her.

At the time, his eyes caught someone. He saw the woman who he love the most and was longing to see for a long time. His cold eyes melted in the form of tears but he noticed hatter in her eyes. She left the place before he reach her. His broken heart ached with those broken pieces.

Just now he felt happy but she broke him at the moment. His coldness occupied his heart again. "This is the reason I hate every women" he screamed in his mind. He closed his eyes and controlled his anger.

Finally he reached the hotel where he is staying and was about to open the door but before he opens someone opened it from the opposite side. He was furious and looked the person with irritation. "Surprise" by screaming this the girl inside his room hugged him. His irritation level increased but he controlled and came out of her hug slowly.

"How are you?" He asked with fake smile. "I'm goood. Now feeling better after seeing you" she said with a wink. He was irritated more but controlled his anger by his fake smile.

She is Pallavi and my dad's best friend's daughter. I don't know why but I hate this girl from my childhood. She was blabbering something continuously which I don't have intrest to listen.

Sai Pallavi as Pallavi

"Okay Krish, let's meet tomorrow

"Okay Krish, let's meet tomorrow. Take care" she said with smile. "Thank God" he sighed in relief and nodded for her words. She left the place and Krishna thought about the day's events. A lonely tear escaped from his eyes and he couldn't sleep for a long time. He lied on his bed and starred the ceiling. His thoughts travelled back several years, Dev's face flashed in his memory.

"I'm missing you a lot Dev" he said somewhere in air. He took his mobile and started to search Dev's picture.

He deleted most of his pictures since he got his thoughts often and that made him to miss him more. He searched every folders of his gallery. Suddenly his eyes froze on the picture.

He looked at the picture and a small smile appeared on his face. It was the picture he took with Meera when he teased her for her height and she started to hit him, he captured the moment. He thought about the day and his face brighten a bit.

In those years he never thought about Meera. He never thought that she will come in front of his eyes again. He thought about some random things and he slept within half an hour.

Morning,

The whole atmosphere was covered with mist. And it lasted for a few hours in the morning. The coldness and the freshness of the atmosphere gave the energy to start a new day. Meera rose earlier than usual with the freezing wind that blew into her room.

Looking out of the window, the chill and the fresh smell of the winter morning welcomed her gladly. At first she was quite amazed to notice the mist. The chirping sounds of the birds from the distance trees and the cold breeze energized her.

Last night she slept late thinking about him. She cleared her thoughts and freshened up. She got ready and reached her office. The project was going in full swing.

Meera reached office and worked with full concentration. She completed her tasks perfectly in the given time. A relief smile occupied her face and she called Priya to know whether conference was over. She replied its done and Meera said they can go out the next day. Priya accepted with excitement.

Meera and Divya finished their work and spent some time chitchating. "Do you love someone Meera?" Divya suddenly asked and Meera don't know what to answer. She nodded in negative. "Okay" Divya said with smile.

Whenever she hear the word "love", Krishna's face will flash in front of her eyes. His thoughts completely occupied her mind and eyes longed to see him once again.

They left office early that day and went for shopping. Meera bought her necessities. They spent some time out and reached their room around 9 o clock. Meera felt tired and slept once her head hit the pillow. She never slept that early in those years but now once after seeing his face, she was sleeping peacefully.

Her deep sleep took her to her dream world where he actually belongs to her. She smiled in his thoughts in that deep sleeping state.

On the other hand, her single photo brought his lost sleep. He never want a girl in his life and even now he is not ready to accept any relationship but deep down in his heart a small piece want her near him but the big part of his heart refused to accept any girl in his life and it can't break again and again. But he couldn't stop his fluttering heart and instant smile once he think about her.

He strongly believed that he will never love anyone in his life and thinking about these things he too slept without taking any sleeping pills.

Totally different two souls in totally opposite environment, but the one common thing which connects them is totally apart from these differences, it's a magic which makes all these differences into their understandings. Truly, love is a magic which come on totally unexpected person in unexpected time. Likewise, a blissful love story started to bloom.

 Likewise, a blissful love story started to bloom

Hi friends,

45th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable comments and votes.

And I'm really sorry for late updates. Hereafter, I'll try my best to give regular updates. :)