Chapter - 68

Meera got into his car and sat there without facing him by turning her head towards window. He noticed all her actions but didn't let a word and started the car. The entire ride was silent and they reached the destination in half an hour.

The place was calm and she couldn't find any people there. It looked like a garden with several trees and flowers. The environment was pleasant and peaceful. He caught her hand and took her inside the garden. This time she didn't restrict and followed him silently.

Krishna's Pov

We both sat on the bench and she looked at me like what next. Her face was filled with so many unasked questions which I can read easily. Proposing was really an odd feeling. It was odd because I was overwhelmed with so many different emotions. First, I was anxious, for the first time I felt very, very nervous but excited at the same time. All these emotions ate my mind.

Finally I decided to confess my feelings, I took a deep breath closing my eyes and the first thought on my mind was the first time when I saw her. Her calm and cute smile flashed in my mind which automatically curves my lips into a bright smile. I opened my eyes and looked straight into her eyes.

"Meera, listen to me patiently and don't argue without listening my words completely. These are not just words but my emotions which I want to confess you for the long time" her eyes widen when I utter those words. She looked me with her beady eyes.

"Since the time I met you, I felt that I have never felt so divine in my entire life. I never thought I was capable of experiencing such type of emotions but I realized that just your single glance always makes me feel bliss. You brought the warmth of spring, the joy of rain and the calmness of summers in my life. My world has turned upside down since the time you have stepped into it. You make me feel truly alive. All I want from you is the care and love I am longing for. But when you confessed your feelings, I'm the one who hurt you the lot. I'm the one who ignored you and left you in tears. That was the greatest sin of my life. I thought, love is just a fake game and no girl in the world loves a man truly. But you made me understand that I'm wrong and you're not that kind.

You united my parents and brought my lost happiness back in my life without any expectation

You united my parents and brought my lost happiness back in my life without any expectation. You made every second of my life a bliss and you poured your unconditional love every second just for my happiness even if I hurt you to the core. As of now I just want you to know one thing" by saying this I caught her hand and made her to stand in front of me.

I knelt down at her feet, looked into her eyes and knew that this is the woman I want to spend my whole life with. "Meera, I love you. Will you accept me?" I said sincerely looking into her eyes which reflected my soul. When she heard those words, her whole face lit up with joy, and her eyes filled with happy tears. I was able to see unconditional love in her eyes. Without a doubt she is loved, cared for, accepted and wanted me and now I too want to spend my whole life making sure she never doubts those things.