Chapter - 58

Rajeswari found a beautiful bird and she found its legs got struck in the barbed wire. She immediately rush to the place to save the bird without any harm. "Hey, where she is going. Its not in our plan" Meera said by keeping hands in her head. "Hey relax let's see what's gonna happen" he said like request. Now they both don't have any idea that what's going to happen.

They both looked at their direction. Rajeswari rushed to the place and took the bird in her hand with care and checked its leg whether it has any injuries and felt relaxed once she found its fine. She caressed the bird and made it fly in the sky happily.

When she turned, she saw Vishwanath standing there. First she couldn't believe her eyes but later she realized he is there. They both freezed at the moment they saw each other. "Hey Meera, look at them. I think it's a twist for both of us. We planned differently but their meeting is more lovely than what we planned" he said with excitement.

"Yes. It's really unexpected but it's cute." She said with joy.

Rajeswari's eyes widen in shock. Vishwanath too shocked to see her but they both don't wanna break their eye contact. He thought about the first time he met her, same like today she nursed a injured bird which attracted him at the very first sight.

 He thought about the first time he met her, same like today she nursed a injured bird which attracted him at the very first sight

Meera gave hi-fi and he too felt happy. Their facial expressions indicates that they both missed each other. Krishna reached near them. "Mom, you are also here" he asked like a surprise. After hearing his voice, she came to conscious. "Yes kanna, I came here for this show" she replied with smile.

"Super mom, dad too love birds so I compelled him to come here with me" he said with grin. She just nodded with small smile. At that time Meera too reached the place. "Mom, who is this baby cup cake" he asked like he never knows her and when Rajeswari didn't noticed he winked at her. Meera rolled her eyes by seeing his actions.

"I introduced her in party, don't you remember?" She asked. "Ohh. Yeah now I remember, mom" he said like he remembered her. "Hi, Mis Meera" he greeted. "Now my turn Mr. Krishna" she thought in her mind. "Hello Sir. Nice to meet you" she said by stressing the word sir and raised her eyebrows at him which made him irritated and he grit his teeth by looking at her.

"Mom, shall we go out for lunch?" He asked with excitement. She too don't wanna disappoint him so agreed with a nod. He turned to his dad and requested him to join for lunch. He too nodded. Krishna felt happy and finally going to have lunch with his family.

"Mam, shall I leave?" Meera asked with hesitation. "Why Meera? You too join with us" she said kindly. "No madam, actually...." At that time her eyes saw him who is shooting daggers glares on her and she gulped her words and agreed to join with them.

They went to a restaurant. Krishna wantedly made them sit together and winked at Meera, Meera gave a thumbs up. Krishna asked Rajeswari to order. She ordered as per Viswanath's taste. Krishna noticed his dad's face and found he is happy. Krishna too felt happy. The order came and everyone ate in silence.