Chapter - 42

After a week,

Meera and Divya got ready to office. That day they had an important client meeting and their CEO was visiting their office. Meera had a presentation, she felt nervous. First time she was presenting in her office that too in front of the CEO. She gone through the presentation once again. Divya wished her all the best and they reached their office little early.

Meera and Divya

They reached office

They reached office. Their higher officials arranged the presentation room and other arrangements to receive their CEO. Meera looked all arrangements which made her more nervous. Divya encouraged her and asked her to be bold. She smiled and resumed her preparation. Divya too had some works and she concentrated on that.

Meera thought about the day when she attend her first presentation in her college. That time too she felt the same and she said that with Krishna. She said, she was feeling nervous and not going to attend the presentation. He smiled at her and asked her to be bold, yet she was not confident. He thought for a while. "Okay, let's do something. Do you like me?" He asked suddenly and she didn't expect that question and stammered to answer.

"Why are you nervous, just say you like me or not" he asked casually. "Yes. I like you" she said slowly. "That's good. Then do one thing. Just think that I'm near you when you are presenting the paper" he said with smile.

She looked him with confusion. "You just imagine, I'm the only one present in the hall. You will feel comfortable and confident with the presence of the person you like more. So think that I'm around you and don't feel about the environment. You can do it. Now prepare well" he said by holding her hand.

Meera liked the idea and tried to implement it. To her surprise, it worked well. She presented well and got good comments too. Now that incident came to her mind. She smiled and decided to implement the same idea now too.

All her colleagues working on the project and other higher officials assembled in the conference hall. Divya too seated among them. She gave thumbs up to Meera. Meera smiled. Finally their CEO reached the conference hall. Everyone stood and greeted her. She was in mid Forties, who looked dashing, courageous and bold. She perfectly pleated her saree and her face indicated that she was strict and professional. "Let's welcome Ms Rajeswari" someone said and the hall filled with applause as welcoming her.

Nathiya as Rajeswari