Chapter - 49

Sun light pierced through the window and hit her face. She covered her face to sleep but the sun light disturbed her. Meera woke up with a groan and checked the time to find as 7. Her eyes widen in shock and she rushed to washroom to get ready. Within half an hour she got ready and took auto to reach the office.

 Within half an hour she got ready and took auto to reach the office

All works regarding project was going on fire. Meera forgot her personal life once she started her work. She concentrated and done her work with perfection.

It was 8 in the evening, still she was working. Divya called her and she informed she will be there in an hour. Divya scolded her and end the conversation. Meera resumed her work. "Meera, you're still here?" A bold voice came with concern. "Mam, I'm working on the project and one small work is pending. So, I thought to finish it today" Meera replied with a smile.

"It's like I'm seeing myself few years ago" Rajeswari said with smile. Meera smiled for her compliment. "Did you had your dinner?" Rajeswari asked. "No, mam I'll have it later" Meera said with smile. "Then join me for dinner" she said casually. Meera's eyes widen. "Mam," her words stammered. "Don't look like that, its just dinner. I'm going to have it alone, so I asked for your company" she said with smile.

Meera didn't opposed further and joined her for dinner. They both had dinner in silence. Rajeswari took a bite of potato fry and her eyes suddenly filled with tears. Meera was shocked and asked her what happened and she thought that potato was spicy and handovered a glass of water to her.

She smiled with tears. "These tears are not because of spicy food Meera, its because of memories which is haunting me" she said by continue eating her dinner.

Meera was confused to see her state and don't know whether to ask reason or not. "Whatever might happened madam, now forget those things and eat well" she said with small smile. "This is why I like you Meera, you are handling the situations correctly. I don't trust someone so easily but to be frank I liked you once I saw you on the very first day" she said as an appreciation. Meera smiled and thanked her.

"My son is also like you, very kind by heart and very intelligent" she said by starring somewhere. "Son. Does She have son?" Meera thought in her mind. "Mam, relax. He is your son. Obviously he will be like you and what is there in it to worry about" Meera said with smile.

"He is not with me. He is with my husband. We divorced and I myself gave my son to him" a tear drop escaped her eyes. "Oh my God, this much happened in her life. But she never shown her this emotional side till now. But now she is looking completely broken. What should I do know?" Meera looked her slowly and found her in tears.

That side of Rajeswari was totally new to her. "Don't you know this Meera? Most of my employees know about this." She said. "No mam, till now I don't know about this" she said the truth.

Rajeswari smiled bitterly. "The great Rajeswari, successful woman, top businesswoman in the country, example of every working women, all these subtitles are given by persons around me but for me, I'm a failure. I failed in my life, I failed as a mom" She said with tears. "Relax mam, please don't get emotional" Meera said slowly by giving her water.

"I saw one of my son's friend. He said me about my son's stage and that truly broke my heart. In these days I thought he is happy and living his life independently but after talking with his friend I realized what I did for him. He longed for my love and care which I never gave him" she said in broken voice.

"Mam, please control yourself" Meera tried to console her. She cried silently for few minutes and finally she breaths normally. "Mam, if you don't mind, may I know what happened?" She asked with hesitation.

"I'll tell. I too want to share this with someone but unfortunately I don't have trusted people" she continued.
"I married Vikram, my husband against my parent's wish. He too did the same. We both came out of our houses and got married. I thought I'm the luckiest girl to get a husband like him. But my happiness last only few years. Once we started to face money problem, we fought with each other and it made us peaceless.

So I too decided to work and started my career. When it became my first priority, I worked very hard. At that time I got conceived. Doctor advised me to take proper care, I took care of my baby when he was in my womb. Inside my womb, he will be happy but once he come to this world, he should lead a happy and convinced life, for that money is important. I gave birth to my baby and I started to work again. I never got time to be with my son.

He is intelligent and active boy and he will be with neighbors every day. I thought he is fine with his environment. Once he entered into school, he will be first in every events. But I never seen that moment with my eyes. I thought he is growing with good maturity and he will understand me. But in one stage he started avoiding me and his daddy, he used to stay alone. I thought he is expecting to live independently and left him in his wish.

But understanding between Vikram and me reached zero. Once he became successful in his business, he asked me to stop my business. But I can't accept it so easily. We fought everyday and finally we got divorce too. I know about Vikram, he will make my son success in his life. So I decided to leave him with Vikram.

Yesterday I met his friend, he only said me how much my son suffered. Whatever I thought will make him happy made him depressed and lonely. He suffered a lot and went to last stage of depression. But as a mom, I didn't noticed this in him and didn't care about his health. I only concentrated on my career which made his life dark. Now I'm regretting my mistake and longing to see my son. I'm the most unluckiest soul in this world" she bursted out everything which haunted her heart till now. Meera let her to cry her heart out.

Meera couldn't believe that she has an unknown side like this. Her state made her eyes too teary. After few minutes, she came to normal state. Meera looked at her. "Mam, know what you decided is true. You shouldn't left your son when he needed you the most. Now too its not late. Go back to your family madam. Think about the good times you had with your husband.

Now your heart is longing to give the love and care to your son which you didn't give in past days. Let the past be past, now too you have the magic to cure your son. Go back madam. A mother's love is the only thing every child will wish to have" she said with tears.

Rajeswari nodded with smile. "Of course, I'm going to see my son and he is the only important thing in my life" she said with assurance. She noted the time it's already 11. Rajeswari asked her driver to drop Meera in her hostel before going to her home. Meera bid bye and reached her room. She found Divya sleeping, and freshen up without making any sound disturbing her sleep.

She freshened up and came out of the washroom. She lied on her bed and thought about today's event. She thought Rajeswari is most strongest lady she ever seen but when it comes to love she too cried like a child. "God, make mam happy. She should live happily with her family" she prayed mentally. She thought about Rajeswari's son. She felt pitty. How he would felt without his mom.

She felt sad for him. She opened her mobile and found notification from a new group and her eyes widen to see participants of the group. She opened the conversation and found all pictures they took. She swiped the pictures and found the picture where she stood near Krishna. She smiled and slept holding her teddy.

Next day,

Asusal work and the project was about to end. Next day when Meera met Rajeswari, she didn't remembered her about their yesterday's conversation. She too looked normal, Meera felt relaxed and resumed her work.

Finally the project completed successfully and every employees who worked on that project got special rewards and they got leave for a week. Meera thanked God, she wanted to attend her schoolmate's marriage in Bangalore and she hesitated to apply leave because of that project but now she got leave before asking. She happily packed her luggage and compelled Divya to join her. Finally Divya too accepted and meera felt happy to meet her school friends after several years.

Hi friends,

49th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable comments and votes.