Chapter - 67

The place was beautifully decorated with strings of flowers and serial lights. Meera's face glowed in happiness. The house was filled with all relatives and friends. Soon the groom's family arrived bride's house. The ritual started with a puja to lord Ganesh. Priya stood there with a beautiful smile on her face.

Finally the day has arrived and she thanked god for everything happened in her life and finally she is going to marry the person who she loved in her life. She stood there in simple saree which looked more beautiful with a beautiful smile. Meera too thanked God for uniting Priya and Varun in marriage. Her happiness visible in her face.

Varun's parents gifted a beautiful saree to Priya and also some jewelry

Varun's parents gifted a beautiful saree to Priya and also some jewelry. She took that with smile and got their blessings. They blessed her with smile and applied a spot of sandalwood paste and vermillion on her forehead. Priya's family also gifted dress to Varun, he too did the same as Priya. The bride and the groom then asked to change into their new clothes.

Priya was dressed in beautiful designer saree which suited her perfectly and Varun was dressed formally which made his look more handsome. They both looked like made for each other. Everyone praised their pair and wished them a happy married life.

They both took blessings from all elders and greeted everyone in the celebration

They both took blessings from all elders and greeted everyone in the celebration. Both stood opposite to each other with a beautiful smile. Varun's mom handed over the engagement ring to them. They both got that with a smile and exchanged the ring with an adorable expression. Both of their eyes filled with tears of joy, laughter and countless emotions. The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marrying the person we loved. Meera's eyes too filled with happy tears.

One week ago,

Meera got ready to office and that time she got call from Priya. "Hi baby, what's up" she asked casually. "My parents found about me and Varun Meera. I don't know how they found this and they both are angry on me. Just now mom scolded me and my dad not talking with me. I'm very much worried. I don't know what to do and how to console them" she said sadly.

"Don't worry Priya, speak with them. Anyway one day you need to face this right, think that time has arrived now and only you can convince them" Meera said in encouraging tone.