TWO

I feel someone shaking me lightly I groan and sigh and sit up I see Jason with a black tux. Wow he sure is handsome.

"I don't have time grab you stuff and meet me in my car." He says leaving me I stand up and grab my clothes from last night changing into it and fold his clothes and put it on the bed and walk outside and see Jason in his car. I get inside and check my phone and see I had some calls from my brother.

Jason stops in front of my house I look at home but he is busy typing on his phone

" thanks. Bye" I say he nods and as soon as I get out he starts driving away. I roll my eyes and see Marcos raising his eyebrow at me

" mira mira where have you been?" He asks

" with Jason" I grumble he chuckles and walks back inside I see my mom. She smiles at me and walks over to me

" Hola Mija"

" hey mama. Where's Mia"

"escuela"

" school? I though you were going to homeschool her"

" no she wanted to go to school so we sent her to a private one." I nod my head and she kisses my forehead and I walk to my room. I head to my bathroom and take a shower I change my clothes

 I head to my bathroom and take a shower I change my clothes

I smile at how I look. I just put on some light makeup. I walk down the stairs and see Marcos

" Ari dad said me and you are going to meet him at the Blackwood company." He said I nod my head and we get in my black Range Rover since Marco was to lazy to start his own car. We stop in front of the company and get out and we get escorted to where they were. We open the door and see my dad, Mr. Blackwood, Jason and a other man who looks a little like Jason but he has dirty blonde hair like Mrs.Blackwood. They all stand up and greet us but soon Mr.Blackwood and my dad leave.

" Hello I'm Tyler Blackwood. Jason's Younger brother " Says the blonde male with a big smile. He's so different from Jason

" I'm Marcos Reyes"

"I'm Ariana Reyes." I say and extend my hand so he can shake it but expect he pulls me into a hug I chuckle I feel a hand grab my arm and pulls me away from Tyler it was Jason. He wraps his arms around my waist. I roll my eyes.

" Jason stop being so jealous." Says Tyler Jason just rolls his eyes and walks to his desk and starts typing. Marco gets a phone call from our company and he leaves me and these two brothers alone.

"So why did my dad call me here?"

"So we can get the wedding ready but they have stuff to do so we'll do it later"

Finally he talks

" Soooo" Says Tyler " Your hot" Jason looks up from his laptop and glares at Tyler. I chuckle

"Thanks?"

" Wanna leave Mr. Grumpy and go get some ice cream."

"Sure" I stand up

" Ariana you aren't leaving our fathers will be back soon." Jason says I sigh and roll my eyes.

" so Tyler how old are you." I say looking at my pearl white nails.

" 20"

"Me too"

"How do you speak English so well when you used to live In Mexico"

" I went to private schools that taught English." Tyler nods

After 1 hour of being bored. My dad gets back and he tells us that everything is ready all we need to do is find me a dress. After that I will move into Jason's house. Yayyyy I'm going to live with a boring rude piece of handsome shit.

They told me to stay with Jason until his work ends. I say goodbye to Tyler and his dad.

I'm all alone with Jason.

After like 5 hours Jason finally stands up and walks to me

"Wanna go eat?"

"Sure but don't leave me again oh and here is your card" I hand him back his card and we both head to his car. He rolls his eyes

"You know if you keep rolling your eyes they gonna get stuck"  he looks at me and walks away.

We stop in front of a Mexican restaurant. I smile I felt at home as I hear the Mexican music and the lights and family's saying goodbye to each other outside. We enter and get a table. I order everything in Spanish so the waitress won't have to struggle. We got our food.

" Ariana all of your stuff is at my house."

"Ok will we be sharing a room?" I ask and take a bite of my taco

"Yes we will." Jason says " the wedding is going to be in 2 days. Our mothers already got our outfits. " I nod. I feel sad again as I remember i will be marrying someone who I don't love. We both head to Jason's house or should I say our house. We enter the bedroom and I see all my stuff my makeup on the vanity. I walk into the walk-in-closet and see my clothes and shoes. I walk back and see Jason in black sweat pants and a white Nike shirt. I was wearing a black Nike shirt and gray Nike shorts. We both lay down on the huge bed about 4 feet away from each other but soon I fall asleep.