TWENTY-THREE

I don't know exactly how birth works so I'm sorry if there is anything wrong LOVE YALL💕

Sorry for the short chapter!
_____________________________________
4 MONTHS LATER....

I wake up my forehead sweating and I groan in pain because of the contractions. I check the time it's 2:47AM. I see Jason sleeping.

I will be going into birth soon.

I shake Jason he sits up his face glowing from the moon light.

"What's up baby?"

"Jason it's time to go to the hospital!" He quickly stands up and turns on the light and grab his sweatshirt and sneakers.

He runs to me and helps me puts on my Black leather Birkenstock's. He helps me up and grabs the baby bag with all the emergency stuff. I grab our phones.

We walk downstairs and head to the garage.

He walks to the white Tesla and we get in. He mutters some curse words

"What's wrong?" I ask and squeeze his hand as I get another contraction.

"We should have chosen a house closer to the City. It's going to take 30 minutes." He says and speeds passing the only car that was on the rode. I just sigh and get my phone out and connect it to the speakers and call my mom.

"Hola mija que?"

"Mama I think I'm going to have the baby." I say I hear her yell for my dad.

"Hija? We will get there soon." I hear my dad.

"Oh my.I am going to be una Abuelita...Mijo? Jason? Are you there" Asks my mom

"Yes I'm here Mrs. Reyes."

"Ok good take care of her well. We will be there soon as soon and we get on the private jet." Then I hear dad telling Mia to pack her stuff. I hear a love you and then I giggle as she hangs up.

I then call Marco and Valeria to tell them and they said they will be at the hospital soon.

Max. Max I haven't heard from him in a loonnngggg time.

We then call Jasons parents and Tyler.

We arrive at the hospital and they get us to a room I see Marco, Val, Tyler and Jason's parents. My mom and dad were just 40 minutes into the flight so they were probably arriving in 2-3 hours.

It's been an hour and the doctor said I'm going into labor RIGHT NOW LIKE . (I don't know Much about Labor so we're just gonna skip that and because I don't think you guys would enjoy reading about birth.)

I push one last time holding Jason's hand tightly. My eyes open as I hear a cry Jason looks at me with a huge smile on his face. They quickly get the baby on me.

His eyes were still closed but he had a little bit of Dark brown hair. I kiss his head and Jason holds his little baby hands carefully.

"Welcome to the world Mason Blackwood-Reyes." I whisper and Jason kisses my head. Jason sits down on the bed beside me and we stay like that till they come and get the baby so they can check him.

The doors open and I see the family. They all smile even Mr.Blackwood.