TWENTY

I hear a knock on my door.

"Breakfast is ready." I hear Val's voice

"Coming." I get up and take a quick shower I change.

I put on my white Nike Air Force 1 and walk out I see Val and Marco

"Ari." Says Marco looking at me I sigh

"Jason told me.... I know you would never do that." I nod my head and he gives me a quick hug and then smiles.

"¿Comamos?" Asks Marco I nod my head and we start eating.

"So Ari. We can't cut connections with Max. Sorry." He says I sigh and nod.

"I'm going to Jason's office today Wanna come so you can talk to him?"

"I still need to talk to Max." I say as I put some hot sauce on my eggs. Marco nods his head.

"Want me to come with you?" Val Asks.

"No you have a full schedule today." She sighs

"I can cancel some things..." I shake my head

"But Ari.."

"It's fine Val I'll go by myself. He can't hurt me." At least I hope he doesn't. She just nods and goes back to eating.

"Where is Mia? Mama? Papa?" I ask

"Mia,Papa and mama are at New York they will be back next week." Says Marco I nod my head.

Marco soon leaves because he was a meeting with Jason. Val is leaving soon. I get my phone out and text Max

                                    We need to talk.

Ok. Meet me at my house.

                No. Let's meet me at my office

Fine. I'm on my way.

"Bye Val." I yell

"Bye Ari be careful call me if you need anything." She yells back I just yell a simple ok and walk out and get one of our drivers to take me to the company.

"We are here Ari." Says Carlos In his Mexican accent. I smile and say bye and get out.

As I walk I hear people saying hello I just smile and walk into my office and see Max sitting on the couch. He smiles as he sees me I roll my eyes and sit down at my desk.

"Max it's time to stop. Tell Jason the truth your getting nothing out of this." I say looking into his eyes he chuckles and shakes his head.

"No I will take care of you and the baby even though he's not my blood I will treat him as my own." Max says standing up and walking to me.

"Max there are plenty of girls who want to be with you."

"I don't want any of them I want you."

"Max I'll pay you to tell Jason the truth. How much? A million? I say and take out my check book.

" I don't want money I want you." I roll my eyes and sigh.

"Max...." I look at him tears running down my cheeks his smirk turns into a frown.

"Ariana I love you and I'm not letting you go." Max says holding my hands I pull away and push him he stumbles but stands up straight. Angry builds up in his face. He gets closer to me and holds my wrist tightly.

"Don't ever do that again." Max growls. I whimper and he makes me stand up he slams his lips on mine his hands roaming around my body. I try to push him away. His hands stop at my breast he squeezes it. I gasp I push him but he comes closer and he smirks and pulls away.

"Don't ever do that again Max." I say he shakes his head and sits back in the couch.

"Come on Max please tell Jason the truth. I'm begging you." I say tears falling down my cheeks again.

He thinks for a minute and then grab my waist and pushes me on the couch making me sit on his lap. I feel weak my head hurts and I feel like throwing up. I don't even try because I don't want anything to happen to my baby boy.

Max kisses my shoulder. I shiver and I feel disgusted.

"Max please let me go. I don't feel good." I say he doesn't move. We hear a knock on my door he lets go of me and I slowly stand up

"Come in." I say and Marco walks in speed walking he punches Max. My eyes widen.

Max deserves it anyways so I don't try to stop Marco. Marco grabs Max by his shirt

"Go tell Jason the truth." Marcos says but Max punches him I grab Max's shoulder to try to get him off Marco but I fall down and hit my head and waist. My eyes start to get heavy the last thing I hear is Marco yelling my name.