EIGHT

I enter the hospital and see my Marcos and Mia. I speed walk to them Mia looks at me and she runs to me and hugs me I hug her back and kiss her forehead.

"Marcos how's dad?" I ask and hold Mia small hand

"He's better. He's coming home today at 7PM"

"That's good. Where is Mom?"

"She said something happened at the restaurants so she went to check"

"Oh. Can I see dad."

"He's sleeping." Says Mia I nod and walk into the room and see my dad sleeping. I grab a little gray box out of my purse and set it beside him. It was a watch I was thinking of giving to him for his birthday but he had his heart attack on his birthday.

I walk out the hospital room and say goodbye to Mia and Marcos. I get in my car and drive back to Jason's house I see a white BMW parked.

I wonder who's car that is?

I enter the house and walk to the kitchen and see Jason and Alice eating. They both look at me I smile at Alice.

"Hello nice to meet you I'm Alice"

"Nice to meet you to I'm Ariana" I say and we shake hands. I walk to the fridge and grab a yogurt and walk upstairs.

Why the fuck is she here alone with MY husband. I hear my phone ringing but it's coming from down stairs.

I look at my phone and see it's Max.

"Hello" I say and hear a Deep laugh who I'm guessing is coming from Max

"Hey Ari, I was wondering if you would like to hang out today maybe we can have dinner or something. For business..."

"Yeah sounds good. at what time?"

"At 6PM. I'll pick you up"

"Ok. Bye Max" I hang up.

I head back to the kitchen and see Jason and Alice talking.

"Jason" he hums in response

"I'll be out tonight for a business dinner." He nods and goes back to Alice. Alice gives me a small smirk all I do is roll my eyes. And walk away and see that it's 5:09. So I start to get ready .

I grab my Gucci purse and walk downstairs and see Jason alone on the couch

"Where Alice?"

"She had something to do." I walk to the couch and sit next to him.

"It's 5:57. Your going to be late."

"Max is coming to pick me up." He looks at me with jealousy in his eyes.

"Just the two of you?" I nod

"That's not a business dinner. It's a...date." I shrug and then remember that I left my phone upstairs so I go upstairs and hear the doorbell. So I speed walk down stairs and see Jason and max in the entire of the house. Max smiles at me and Jason just rolls his eyes. I smile.