THIRTEEN

I get a call from my dad. I put it on speaker as I drive to Starbucks

"Hey dad"

"Hey mija can you come to our company."

"Ok" I say and get my drink and head to THE REYES COMPANY. I arrive and get inside the building. Everyone saying hello. I head to my dads office to see Mr. Blackwood and Jason. I sit down next to my dad

"Hello" I say and smile

"Hey Miss. Reyes" Says Jason's dad with a straight face.

"Ari you and Jason are getting Married again" Says my dad my eyes go wide.

"Papa.....por que"he sighs and pats my head. Imma be losing a lot of Brian cells.

"This time we won't do a big wedding. We have a priest coming In 10 minuets and we have the papers for marriage." Says Mr.Blackwood. I nod my head. I look at Jason who has a smirk on his face. I wish I could slap his handsome shit face.

The priest walks in and we stand up and I hold Jason's hand. His hands are cold like usual.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife. You can kiss the bride."

Jason gives me a quick peck on my lips. I roll my eyes and thank the priest. My dad gives me a hug

"Thank you mija. I'll be going now I have some meetings to attend. Oh your mom Mia and I will be at New York for 2 weeks" Says my dad and walks out. Mr Blackwood looks at me and I think he is gonna to shake my hand but he gives me a fatherly hug.

" Bye Mrs. Blackwood. Jason you and I have a meeting today in 3 hours." I wave and he leaves. I grab my purse and Jason follows me.

"We have an appointment for house shopping tomorrow at 3pm". Says Jason

"Why?"

"Because we are permanently stuck with each other and I want you to be happy so you can chose the house but of course I have say in this." I nod my head and give him a sweet smile. As we are walk out the office and heading to our cars I hear someone playing "Hi bich" my head goes straight to a gold Lambo I see Val and Some of our friends. I laugh and they pull up to me and lower the song down a little bit

"Hey bitchhhhh" Says my friend, Lisa

"Heyyy"

"Ari wanna Hang out at My yacht?" I shake my head she pouts

"Why???"

"I'm busy." She rolls her eyes. I'm not busy I just don't wanna get laid tonight. I'm married. I laugh as I repeat the word laid in my Brain.

"OK BYE GRANDMA. LOVE YOUUU NO HOMO" she says driving out fast I laugh and shake my head and walk to my new white Lamborghini Aventador. Jason holds my waist I try to get of his grip but he's to strong. He leans down and whispers in my ear

"Let's have dinner. I'll pick you up at 6PM"

"Ok. Bye Jason" I say and try to get out of his grip but he holds me tighter. THIS BOY.

"My good bye kiss" I roll my eyes and get in my tippy toes and kiss his jaw. He is to tall. He smiles and gets in his car and I get in mine and drive to the house and get inside. I see Mia doing her homework and my mom helping her.

"Hey" I say and sit next to Mia my mom walks over to me and kisses my forehead.

"Hey mija."  Mom Says ass she does and checks on the food. Mia smirks

"Hey Mrs. Blackwood." Mia says I lightly shove her and she giggles. I check the time and see it's 5:01PM I sigh and get up and walk to my room and chose my outfit.

I get my Louis Vuitton purse and walk downstairs and see it's 5:58PM I hear a knock on the door

I get my Louis Vuitton purse and walk downstairs and see it's 5:58PM I hear a knock on the door. I open it to see Jason in a black Tux I smile at him he smirks as his eyes wander around my body. He holds my hand and we walk to his car. He opens the door for me.

We arrive at the restaurant. They take us to our table. I sit down and waiter comes

"What will you like to drink?" Asks the waiter giving me a small smile.

"Cold water please"  the waiter writes it down and then looks at Jason

"I'll get a glass of your finest wine" he nods and walks away. Some minutes later he gives us our drinks and we order our food as we wait me and Jason talk

"What type of house do you want honey?"

"I'm not sure." He nods and our food comes and we start to eat. As we were eating I hear the voice of...Eva

"Oh hey Jason. Ariana" she gives me a fake smile. I just go back to eating my food.

"So Jason I was wondering if you would like to go with me to France?" Asks Eva I look at Jason

"Sorry Eva. I'm married" she frowns and looks at me

"I'll call my daddy you better watch your back." She says. I laugh and she growls and walks out. We finish our food.

"Want me to drive you back to your house or wanna stay with me?"

Marcos is on a business trip. Val is with Lisa and my dad, mom and Mia are in New York. I don't want to stay alone in that huge mansion.

"I'll stay with you." I say he nods and starts to drive. We reach his house and we get out. I enter and smile.

"Lets go to bed I'm tired." Jason says and I nod and follow him upstairs. He changes and sits down on the bed doing work in his laptop.  I take off my shoes and not caring in Jason is in the room I take off my clothes and put on his shirt I lay down next to him on my phone while he does his work after like 20 minutes he stops and puts his stuff away and I leave my phone on the night stand and face Jason who is looking at me. I look at his lips and lean in and kiss him on the cheek. We pull away and we both fall asleep.