EIGHTEEN

5 Months later...

I walk into the kitchen my feet swelled and my baby bump is much bigger.

I'm currently craving pickles with peanut butter. It's really good.... anyways today we're going to find out what we will be having. Jason was on a lots of business trips. Of course it's sucks that he's not with me but I have a lot of family and friends. I quickly grab my snack and go upstairs to get ready to go to the doctor

 I quickly grab my snack and go upstairs to get ready to go to the doctor

I smile and stare in the mirror. I start to think about possible names until I feel strong arms wrap around me

"Hey baby's" Jason whispers. I smile and kiss his cheek he holds my hand

"Ready?"  I nod and grab my light brown michael kors handbag and we walk out and get in the white Tesla because I don't fit in the Lambos anymore. Well I do it's just to uncomfortable. LOL. My Range Rover is in the back of the Garage so we're to lazy to get the other cars out just to get that one out.

"You excited?" Jason asks pressing the button so the gates open.

"Yeah. I'm super excited so now we can start decorating the baby's room!"

He smiles at me and kisses my hand.  We arrive and get out.

"Ariana Blackwood." Says the lady and we both stand up and follow her to a room.

"How are you three doing?" Says the doctor with a giggle.

"Very good." Says Jason sitting in the chair next to where I will lay down.

"That's great. Mrs. Blackwood can you please lay down and lift your dress up?" She asks as i lay down and she puts a blanket on my lower area as I pull up my dress.

I shiver as the cool gel touches my skin and Jason holds my hand with a huge smile.

"Ok let's get started." She gets here stuff out and we both look at the screen. I can feel some tears. As I see OUR Baby. Me and Jason's baby.  She tells us where his little head is and feet.

"Ok... you guys ready?" She asks

"Yes!" I say with a huge smile. Jason nods his head.

"The baby is a....boy" I feel tears coming out of my eyes and Jason stands up and kisses my cheek.

"OHHHHHH IM GOING TO HAVE A SONNNN." He yells. I laugh. I feel beyond happy I don't have any words to express this feeling.

After some time. We get out the place and head back to the car. Jason Keeps talking about how Him and The baby are going to protect me and how he is going to be a daddy. But then he pouts I furrow my eyes brows.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask

"He's going to get all the attention...." he mumbles I giggle. And shake my head

When we arrive at the baby store I basically run inside...but I can't run so I speed walk. Jason laughs as he walks beside me. It's been like 40 minutes and Jason is starting to stress me with his whining and how he wants to go home and we can just order online.

"Jason shut up!" I whisper yell he stops and stands straight and then his phone rings and he answer I can hear from what he's saying it's about the company. He just walks behind me while on the phone. I kinda feel bad and yes I know he gets bored but whatever. As we are checking out I see Max. His eyes land on me. He walks over to us and hugs me carefully. Jason is still talking on the phone.

" hey como estas y el bebe?"

"Good the baby is doing fine." I say and he holds my hands.

"Boy or girl?"

"Boy!" He smiles

"Wait Max why are you in a baby store?"

"Ohhh yeah. My aunts daughter is having a baby so I'm getting her something." I nod. We finish paying and Jason gets some workers to put everything in the car while I talk to Max.

"Well it was nice talking and seeing you again Ari." He says and hugs me and kisses my forehead. I wave and follow behind Jason. We get in the car. He is still on the phone.

"Ok thank you Alice." He says and hangs up. I smile and lay my head on my shoulder. We get back home. And Jason sets everything up. We already someone paint the walls.

 We already someone paint the walls

I smile. Jason walks to me and kisses me with passion. He quickly tickles me

I laugh and kiss his jaw and walk around the room. I look at him

"Let go eat I'm hungry." He nods and we walk downstairs and he tells the maid to make a lot of food.