TWENTY-TWO

I feel large hands shake me softly. I groan and look up and then I remember Max is here I sigh.

"What?" I hiss

"I'm hungry." Max says still in his boxers. I look away.

"bueno tienes manos." I say letting him know he has hands so he can make his own breakfast. He groans and stands up and grabs a my arm and walks to the kitchen.

We stop in front of the huge marble gourmet kitchen. I sigh

"What do you want?" I ask he smiles and kisses my forehead I turn around and ignore his kiss on my forehead.

"Pancakes baby." He says and sits down on the stool. I nod and get some Pancake batter and start to make it.

I flip the last pancake and put some on my plant and STUPID MAXS plate. I add some Mexican toppings.

Max smiles and kisses my shoulder.

"Gracias." He says and takes a bite. I eat some and then look at Max.

"Max. Please tell Jason the truth." He looks up at me and throws his silverware down and stands up his face full of anger. Max grabs my chin harshly and makes me look at him. I let out a sob and try to get out of his grip.

" Ari when are you going to understand your mine. I can take way better care of you and OUR baby." Max says I just stay silent

I guess you could say I always have a soft spot for Max ever since we were little. It's probably because his mom was all ways  hoeing around and his dad was always a work.

"Max..." he just looks at me and latches his lips on mine. I try to pull away and scream. His lips move down to my neck. I feel tears and I scream for help. He starts to unbutton my night gown. I gasp and I try really hard to push him away.

"Max please I beg stop."

He looks up at me but then goes back to what he was doing I keep screaming I close my eyes.

Then all of a sudden I don't feel him in me anymore. My eyes open and I see Jason punching Max.

My eyes widen and Jason calls the police. Max is just laying there weak.

Jason looks at me and runs towards me. I hug his torso. I sob into his chest.

"Shhh it's ok baby I'm here." Jason says playing with my hair and kissing my head.

"I'm sorry Ari...I'm so so sorry."

"Im just glad your here. I don't forgive you but I'm just glad." I whisper

Jason looks at my belly bump and kisses it. He wraps his arm around my waist and kisses my hand.

"I know. But how about lets go home and talk.

"Ok."I say and he nods

We get in the car. 30 minutes later we arrive at our house. Jason helps me out the car and we walk inside.

"Who told you the truth?"

"Everyone in your whole family." Jason says. I smile.

"So...What are we gonna name our nino." I ask.

"Jason you chose his name and then I'll chose our next baby's name." I say he smiles and nods.

"I want to name him....Mason." He says I smile and nod

Mason Blackwood-Reyes.

"I love the name Amor" I say and kiss his jaw.   He smiles but then his eyes look glossy.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"I still can't believe I didn't believe. Im sorry. I know you don't forgive me but i hope with time you will." He sighs before saying

"I love you to Ariana."

We spend the rest of the day together talking about everything that has happened