SEVENTEEN

It's been a 2 weeks. My mom is slowly but surely recovering. I feel Jason's arms wrapped around me. I try to get out of his grip but he groans

"Stop" Jason whines like a little kid I giggle and peck his lips. As I'm going to move his lips go on mine and he kisses me with passion.

"Ok you can go now baby. Also happy birthday." I roll my eyes I say thank you and kiss his shoulder and walk downstairs and make breakfast. I make pancakes, Bacon and eggs.

"Jason food is ready!" I yell and I hear his footsteps and he walks into the kitchen. He sits on the stool and I serve him his food. We both eat.

"Jason are you working today?" He shakes his head

"Only because it's your birthday!" He says and then proceeds to pick me up and put me in the counter and whispers in his morning voice.

"I love you." He says before things get wild.

One week later

I run into the bathrooms do puke. It's been happening a lot since.....I hear Jason walk into the house.

"IM HOME." He yells and walks upstairs he sees me puking. He rubs my back and helps me up. I'm pregnant no I can't I'm only 21.

"Ari are you pregnant" I run my hands through my hair. With a sigh of frustration and mumble I can't be. his eyebrows furrow.

"Do you not want to have kids with me?"

"Of course I want to have kids with you Jason but I'm 21!"

"We make a lot of money so I don't know why your worrying. Yes I know that we're both still young." He says through gritted teeth.

"I'm going to the pharmacy." I say and drive to the pharmacy and pick up some Pregnancy tests.

I return and see Jason sitting on the stairs he sees me and we both go to our bathroom. He holds my hand and kisses it softly.

It's been 5 minutes. It should be ready.

"Ok I'm checking" he nods I turn it around and see it's positive. I smile and show Jason he smiles and picks me up and swings me around

"IM GOING TO BE DAD!!" I giggle and kiss his nose. He puts me down on the bed and kisses my forehead and smiles.

"I gotta tell everyone." He says with a serious face. He gets his phone and makes a group chat and then types that he's going to be a dad. I sigh but laugh. I take his phone away and wraps my arms around his neck. And kiss his jaw. He picks me up and kisses my lips. His smooth lips. We pull away. I smile at him and he starts to walk downstairs and carrying me.

"Let's get some family together so we can say the news." Jason says while setting me down on the couch.

"I'm pretty sure they already know since you made a group chat called Jason is having a baby. But sure let's invite them here."

He chuckles and nods. He kisses my cheek.

"Thank you Ari. I love you so much. Now that we're going to have a kid I will do anything for you and for our kid." I smile

"I love you to Jason."

We're going to be a great family.