SEVEN

It's been a week since our honeymoon. Sadly Jason when's back to the old one cold and harsh. It was currently 6PM I'm waiting for Jason to get back so we can have dinner I stand up and walk to the entrance and stare at the huge wedding picture of me and Jason. I hear the door open and I see Jason.

"Hey"

"Hey let's go eat dinner." I say and he nods and we both walk to the dinning room and start eating.

"How was work?"

"Good."

"...Jason...do you regret it?...."

"No"

"Then why are you being your old self again."

"I'm just busy.ok." I nod my head and finish my food and stand up

"Where are you going Ari?"

"Bed"

"Why your not going to wait for me?"

"No. I'm busy."

I head upstairs and take of my shoes and lay down and get under the sheets. I hear the door open. I hear as Jason gets the the shower and gets out and changes. He lays beside me his back still facing me.

He was just playing with me.

I was to deep in my thoughts I didn't feel Jason wrap his arms around me I try to get out of his grip but it to tight. I eventually fall asleep.

I wake up to my phone ringing it's 6AM. I hear Jason groan as he sits up. I see the contact it's Marcos. I answer and hear his voice.

"Ari you have to come quick to the house"

"Why? What happened?"

"Dad...dad had a heart attack he is being treated at the house." I stand up and ignore Jason calling me I change

I don't do my makeup and run down stairs and see Jason in his PJs

"What's wrong?"

"I have to go I'll be back later" I say and run to my black Range Rover and drive off. I get to my house and see the ambulance. I see my mom crying I run to her.

"Mama" she hugs me and I hug back I see Mia and Marcos come and hug me.

"How's dad??"

"Better they are taking him to the hospital. Ari  go with Your brother to the company there are a lot of things to do. Me and Mia are going to the hospital. I'll tell someone to bring your car back to your and Jason's house."

"Ok but I want to see dad"

"Later Mija." I nod and walk to Marcos car and we start driving to our company We stop inform of the huge company that says Reyes in big black letters. We get out and they give me a schedule

7AM-papers and check reports on the company
8AM-Meeting
10:30AM-Meeting
12AM-Lunch
1:30PM-go to the factory
2:30PM-go check on Mrs:Reyes restaurants
4:00PM-Meeting at the Diaz Company

Oh I'm going to the Diaz company that's Max's family's company. Ok let's start.

It was currently 3:54PM I just got done checking on my moms restaurants and now we're heading to the Diaz company. Marcos will do mostly all the talking since I am  new to this. We arrive and they escort us to the meeting room we enter and I see Max's dad, and Max.

"Hola Senior Diaz" I say and shake his hand he smiles sweetly at me and I Shake Max's hand and we start the meeting. It's was actually really boring. I look up at the clock and see it's 6:34PM.

"Ok thank you for your time" says Marcos in Spanish.  Mr Diaz nods and walks out the room leaving Marcos, Max and me.

"Max can you give Ari and ride to her house I have things to do."

"Sure" I hug Marcos and he leaves we get into Max's car and I put the GPS so he can get to Jason's house. We finally arrive.

"Thank you Max"

"No problem. I hope you dad gets better."

"Thank you. Goodnight"

Max drives off and I start walking to the house but see Jason outside in front of the door.

"You were with Max?"

"Yes we had a meeting with his family" Jason's nods and walks to me and hugs me

"I'm sorry. I heard about what happened to you dad. He will get better." I nod and start crying on his chest he caresses my face.

"Let's go inside it's getting cold" I nod and we both go inside and eat dinner.