TWENTY-ONE

I wake up in a hospital room I see Marco and Val sitting down in the couch in front of my bed.
"Ari!" They both day at the same time. They stand up and walk to me. They hug me lightly and carefully. My eyes go to my belly.

I sigh in relief. I gently place my hands on my belly bump.

"Where is Max?" They both looked at each other.

"Hospital room. Jason beat the shit out of him!" My heart started to beat faster.

"Jason?" They both nod.

"Where is he?" I ask looking around the room.

"Getting his small wounds treated." Says Val I sigh and nod my head.

"Did Max tell Jason the truth." They shake there heads I nod and look down at my belly.

"Max kept saying....how...um... He you know..." Says Val. I just stay quiet.

"Jason believes the baby is his now but he still thinks you and Max..." Says Marco

There is a knock on the door and i see Jason. Marco and Val walk out.

Awkward silence fills the room. Jason walks to me.

"Don't think just because I'm here that means I care about. I'm only here for the baby." Jason's cold voice stops he silence. I don't say anything and just look out the window. It's raining. I look at Jason he was looking at me but quickly looks away.

"I'll send the divorce papers. We can go to court for the property. The baby I'm demanding him to be with me all the time and just go to you for holidays since you mr going to be busy with Max.." Jason says my eyes widen

"I said I'll make you pay for hurting me." He mumbles but I can still hear him.

"Really Jason? Just like that your going to leave me. Max and I didn't do anything." I say with a cold voice.

"The photos..." Jason says looking away I grab his hand. He looks at me. He looks handsome in his black suit.

"Jason I love you. I never did anything with Max."

"...Bye Ariana Reyes...."

Jason walks out leaving me alone. I let out a sob and tears start coming down my cheeks. Yes I love Jason but my baby. My baby will be with me all the time.

The door opens and I see Val

"The doctor said you could leave the hospital whenever you please." I nod my head

"Let's go I'm is not waisting time. Call the family Lawyer." I say and sit up getting my stuff ready so I can pack my stuff

We arrive at the family estate. I enter the house with Marco behind me Val had som stuff to do so Marco took me to the house. I sit down on the couch looking out the glass doors the rain still going on hard.

"Here" Marco says handing me some agua de horchata

"Thanks. Are you ok Marco?" He nods his head his lip had a small bruise. I sigh

"Are you sure you can stay alone?" I nod my head he sighs but nods. I let out a deep breath

"I don't know what to do. Jason is going to take my baby and Max is probably going to kidnap me." I say Marco sighs but let's out a small smile and kisses my head

"Your strong Ari I know you will figure something out." I nod and drink some agua de horchata. He sighs and grabs his phone

"Gotta go call me or Val if you need anything" he says I nod and he walks out the mansion. I get my phone to see if the Lawyer has texted or called me but no. My eyebrows furrow as I see Max left me a message.

I'm sorry baby.

I roll my eyes. I turn on the TV and put on some chavo del ocho. I smile as I remember that when Marco, Val and I used to watch this in Mexico.

Mi Mexico 🇲🇽

I touch my belly smiling.

"mi Bebe"

I hear a ding I check my phone and it's a message from Max I sigh it reads

Please reply.

I turn off my phone and watch the TV.

I hear the door open I turn around and see a tall figure. It's Max... I stand up quickly. He's face and arms have several bruises. He walks to me and just sits down on the couch. I feel a shiver go down my spine as he looks at me he sighs.

"Sit down." I obey and sit down. He doesn't do anything and just watches the TV. I let my guard down and also watch the TV. Which is probably a bad idea.

Max moves and stands up.

"Let's go to bed." My eyes widen. He growls and grabs a my hand and walks upstairs to my room. I feel my heart beat getting faster because I'm scared.  I just stand there looking at him. He takes off his shirt and lays down on MY bed. He looks at me

"Go change and come sleep." I shake my head. He glares at me.

"Do you want me to change you?" He asks I shake my head and he smirks.

I walk to my closet and get out my PJs I changed like 4 times because the clothes here isn't pregnancy clothes.

 I walk out and see Max with out pants

I walk out and see Max with out pants. Laying down like he didn't just ruin my relationship with Jason.

He looks up at me and pats beside him I want to kill him but obey and lay down next to him getting some pillows so I won't hurt the baby. My back facing him. Max groans. I roll my eyes.

"Turn around so your facing me." I just sigh and move the pillows and face him he places his face in the crook of my neck and kisses it and I feel his breathing.

I soon hear snores and I sigh as I look at Max bit soon fall asleep