FIFTEEN

A lot of Spanish in this chapter. I will try to give you context clues so you know what they're talking about.
——————————————————-
It's been a week since we mostly me chose the new house. Today we're going to go sign the papers. I'm excited to see the house. We drive up to the house and see Mr.Smith. We sign the papers we thank Him and he leaves us in our new house

"This is the place we will raise our family" Says Jason taking my hand. I nod my head and he is about to kiss me but my phone rings and it's my mom.

"Hola mama"

"Hola mija"

" in 1 hour you and Val are coming to Mexico. Oh and you see bring Jason."

"Ok mom bye love you."

"I love you to mija" i hang up and look at Jason

Val and I are going to Mexico wanna come?"

"Yeah." He gets his phone and calls the maids to pack his clothes.

We arrive at my house and I start to pack my clothes. Val is also packing.

We all finish packing. I see we have 30 minutes so I decided to change so I don't go in my dress and heels.

 I walk downstairs and see Val in Jeans and a flower Mexican top

I walk downstairs and see Val in Jeans and a flower Mexican top. I also see Jason in is normal Nike clothes.

Our driver comes. His name is Carlos Garcia. He is an immigrant from Mexico. I remember growing up with him and now he works for our family.

"Let's go." He says and take me and Val's stuff

"You excited to see you family again Ari?" Asks Carlos I nod

"Yeah I am." He nods and puts our stuff in and Opens the doors for us I say thank you. He stats to drive us to the family airport.

Jason sighs in frustration as he is typing on his phone

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" I roll my eyes but I just let the subject fall. We arrive and get out me and Val hug Carlos. We get in my family's private airplane. I smile as I sit down.

My mom grew up poor. So when she was 18 she immigrated to America. She worked for my dads family. My dad is also Mexican but his family lived in America. My dad and mom feel in love and then they got married. Dad helped my mom make her restaurants and now with help and her hard work she is an American citizen and a billionaire.

"We'll be arriving in 6 minutes" the lady says and she pours more champagne into Jason's glass and he gulps it down. We nod and she leaves.

We get out the plane and my nostrils fill with my hermoso México.

"I missed Mexico." I say and Val nods and we look out the beautiful sky's and the Cacti. Bright green. I hold Jason's hand. He smiles and me and kisses my head.

The driver gets here.

" señoras estan listas?" He asks us if we're ready we nod and get in the car and we drive to our Mansion in guadalajara mexico 🇲🇽. I see some cars. Family's here.

"Jason you need to practice your Spanish." He chuckles. Val nods

"Let's go. We get out and we walk to the door. And open it. The Mexican decor feels great to see. The smell of Mexican food fills my lungs.

"Yummy" I mumble we enter the kitchen and see my Mia mom and dad. My aunt my dad sister and her 2 sons, Gabe and Kevin. I see my grandma. My moms mom. She was cooking.

"Hola familia" they all look at us and hug us. My cousins and my aunt hug me and Val and say hello to Jason and hug him which he is a bit surprised but hugs back. My grandma looks at us and gives us a gentle smile.

"hola mija Val y tu ves hermosa. ¿Es este tu marido Ari?" She tells us we look beautiful and then asks me if Jason is my husband.

"Si Abuelita" she chuckles and walks to Jason. Jason smiles at her and my grandma hugs him he hugs her back.

"Hola" says my grandma. Jason smiles

"Hello." He looks at me with help me. I giggle and so does my grandma.

"Esta muy guapo" Says my grandma that Jason is very handsome. I nod my head and she walks to Val and hugs her and they both start to talk in Spanish and I hold Jason's hand and we say hello to my parents and Mia. Gabe walks to me. Gabe and Kevin both speak English. Gabe is 21 and Kevin is 19.

" Hello I'm Gabe and this my brother Kevin." They shake hands.

"You hurt Ari and I will kill you." Says Kevin and Gabe at the same time I just laugh and Jason nods hesitantly. They they look at me and smile. Gabe leave to help my aunt and Kevin speaks up

"How are you Ari. How's America?"

" good I guess. How are you Kevin?"

"I'm good." We then hear the door open and I see my dads best friends family. They have 1 son and 1 daughter. The girl is 12 her name is Fernanda and the boy is 21 his name is Mateo I remember that he is somewhat of a douche. He sure did grow up a lot since I last saw him that was like 5 years ago. He is much taller Light tan skin and Light brown hair and Green brown eyes. My dad and his dad talk and there mother joins my aunt and mom. Fernanda just stay on her phone and sits in the living room. Mateo says hello and walks around saying hello he goes to us and smiles at Jason.

"Hey Ariana. You look beautiful. How are you?"

"Oh I'm good Mateo. Thank you" He nods and then looks at Jason

"Hello I'm Jason. Ari"s husband." They both shake hands.

"It's nice seeing you Ari. Pleasure meeting you Jason I'll be going now." I nod and look at Jason. We spent the rest of the day with the family eating and laughing. It's 11PM and we're still talking and enjoying the company. Everyone starts to leave and my mom and dad go to bed so does my grandma in her own room. Mia and Val go up to sleep.

"Ready to sleep?" Jason nods and he follows me upstairs to my room. We both Change and Jason lays down I'm about to lay down when he picks me up and puts me on his torso. His hands on my thighs I try to get up but he pushes me back and i Land on where his length is I blush and whisper yell

"Jason What are you doing?" He lets out a small deep groan and places his hands my my waist. And moves me back and forth on him. I feel my area get warm and I let out a small moan. I don't want to get off him but I don't want to get caught yes he's my husband but we're right next to Mia's room. I try to get up but he pushes me back down.

"Jason not right now. Mia is next door."

"Whatever." He says and pushes me off and I lay down and he whispers in my ear

"I will make you pay for leaving me really horny." I blush

I soon feel my eyes start to close and I fall asleep.