Chapter 9: Daddy Issues

Taehyung POV

Taehyung was at the bar once again. A few days had passed since the Drawing Incident, and many beatings from his father had occured during that period of time.

And one of those specific beatings had just finished an hour from where Taehyung sat now, on a bar stool with bruises decorating his body.

The boy drank a simple rum and coke, not desiring to get completely wasted that night because he had school the next day and hangover's were a pain in the ass.

The neon lights flashed and Katy Perry's "I kissed a girl" blasted through the speakers as sketchy people danced and grinded to the tune, some either high or just extremely drunk.

But Taehyung didn't mind the crazy air, the reek of alcohol and weed or the people making out right beside him. Everything he was used to by now, since he had been visiting this same, edgy bar since he was fourteen years old.

Now, four year later, he was still visiting, with the same bruises and scars decorating his body and ordering alcohol drinks to numb the pain.

Taehyung sighed as he flicked his dark hair out of his eyes. Jimin had mentioned dyeing his hair one time, and Taehyung wanted to bring it up once more. He didn't mind having brown hair, but he wanted to add some new colour to the boring hairstyle he always wore.

"So, how's life Tae?" The bartender Taehyung had befriended years ago, asked the slightly tipsy boy as he cleaned the dark counter.

Taehyung chuckle darkly. "Still as fucked up as last week's visit." He said, his voice joking, though both males knew he was speaking the truth.

"Ah. Well, how about I make you another drink?" The bartender asked as he threw the cloth he had been using to scrub the bar's counter over his shoulder, leaning towards Taehyung with a small smile.

"Nah, Johnny, I only brought enough money for two rum and cokes." Taehyung sighed, politely declining his dark haired friend.

"This one will be on me, then." Johnny said, winking, before going to work and brewing Taehyung a drink, one to hopefully aid with the pain temporarily.

The younger of the two sighed, "Thank you Johnny." He said, quietly. The bartender only hummed in response before going back to his work.

Taehyung waited, tracing his finger around the rim of his previous glass, watching his fingertip lightly stroke the edge of the fragile object. He wanted to cut that finger tip.

He wanted to see scarlet drip down his fingers.

He longed to feel pain spike and give him a distraction from the turmoil in his brain.

Keep good thoughts Taehyung. Good thoughts. Stay positi-

A finger tapped his shoulder and the boy turned around to find a familiar figure standing in front of him.

It took the boy a few moments until he could fully recognize who was standing in front of him, since he had only seen this boy once or twice before.

A blond boy stood in front of him, with small, skinny legs and dark circles under his eyes. "Kim Taehyung?" Min Yoongi asked, looking at the tipsy boy in disbelief.

"Y-Yoongi?" Taehyung sputtered out in confusion, eyes widening at the sight of the small boy catching him at a sketchy bar.

Yoongi POV

He was, honestly, concerned about the new boy, Kim Taehyung.

Yoongi was hurt at the moment and needed to relieve his stress. And, like he usually did to solve his problems, he turned towards the alcohol and night clubs nearby his shabby apartment.