Chapter 18: Laser Tag

Quick Note: This is unedited, so excuse my mistakes.

Jungkook's POV

He didn't completely understand how he was feeling at that moment, but all he completely understood was that hooking up with Taehyung eventually was one of his top goals and priorities.

Sure, it was weird, but Jungkook felt feelings of attraction towards the other of which he just knew was of sexual desire.

The boy looked over Taehyung as they were being instructed by a bored young man with a raging case of acne.

Jungkook's dark eyes skimmed over the other's perfect complexion, noticing the eyeliner framing his deep eyes, as well as his plump lips of which Jungkook knew he wanted to hear them moan his name.

"Okay, does everyone understand the rules?" The bored man asked, brushing his long fringe from his eyes. Everyone except Jungkook nodded. The brunet had gotten so lost in admiring Taehyung's addicting looks to even bother paying attention to the small lecture on laser tag.

"Then I'll leave and we will start. Good luck everyone." The man gave a quick bow before exiting the dark room, two large closed doors standing tall in front of the six boys who waited for the laser game to commence.

"3," At the sound of the voice through speakers beginning the count down, everyone shuffled into ready stances, prepared for the intense battle that awaited them.

"2," Jungkook began to feel his heart race and his excitement kick in. He was ready to whoop everyone's asses.

"1." The voice stopped and a loud beep came, the doors in front of them swinging open and the group bolting out, holding their laser guns close to their chests and their vests lighting up to a neon blue in the areas they could be shot.

Yelling came out and loud death threats echoed down the black-lighted obstacles and massive room.

Jungkook ran down random hallways, dodging shots (mainly from Jimin) as he sped at a quick pace to an unknown destination.

He caught sight of a shoot off between Yoongi and Namjoon and decided to quickly shoot both of them, hiding from Jimin and the busy duo so he could gain points.

Quickly aiming his gun up, he just missed Namjoon by the smallest bit. Huffing, he readusted his aim to shoot at the other again until his vest began flashing and suddenly turned dark.

"Wha-" Jungkook was shocked until he turned around to find a laughing Taehyung.

Taehyung laughed hard as Jungkook groaned, having to wait ten seconds before his vest could reactivate and he could join in the game once more.

Before he could even blink, Jungkook was shocked when the silver haired boy disappeared once more, seemingly gone.

After ten seconds, he joined back into the war, now on a mission to shoot Taehyung, who seemed shockingly good at the fight.

Shooting everyone multiple times, Jungkook was having a blast.

A wide smile was displayed on his face, revealing his bunny features as he laughed out loud, getting chased by a shouting Hoseok. The young maknae of the group was certainly having a blast shooting his hyungs.

Maybe everyone was right. Laser tag was fun.

And Jungkook now remembered how fun it was to just be a kid again.

Taehyung's POV

He laughed manically after shooting Yoongi for the twenty-sixth time.

To say he was amazing at shooting was an understatement.