Chapter 32: Jongwoo's Odd Insults

This chapter was a tad different to write

💜💜💜**This whole story is written in switching perspectives, so we're making it's 3rd Person

💜💜💜
**This whole story is written in switching perspectives, so we're making it's 3rd Person.

Jungkook's POV:

"Look at all this, fuckers." Nari exclaimed, dumping six bags filled with candy onto the table. Jungkook grinned.

"Language!" Jongwoo scolded her, making Nari scoff. "Since when were you my mom?" She said sassily, beginning to sort through the several types of candy bars they had bought, in one of the grocery bags.

"How could you pay for all of this?" Taehyung spoke from beside Jungkook, the two of them still holding hands.

Jongwoo shrugged.

Jungkook snickered and looked over all the candy that was askew across the dining table. His eyes widened when he caught sight of literal treasure.

"Holy shit!" He began to jump up and down, causing Taehyung to raise an eyebrow from beside him. The brunet dragged the latter over to his candy, and gasped.

He grabbed the bag with his free hand (unwilling to let go of Tae) and gazed at the candy lovingly.

"You actually got these? Where did you find them!" Jungkook's smile grew. The banana marshmellows were a nuclear yellow, so bright it almost hurt his eyes. He loved it.

Nari shrugged. "They were sitting on a shelf while we were walking around and I guess Jongwoo remembered how much you loved them when you were little."

Jungkook turned to a smirking Jongwoo, who had six packs of gummy bears clutched in his large hands. "Bro, I love you so much." Jungkook hugged the banana marshmellows lovingly, ecstatic that he got such a delicious treat.

"Those things taste so fake," Taehyung mumbled, obviously disgusted by Jungkook's food choice. "It's literally the definition of artificial." The silver haired scrunched his nose cutely. Jungkook's heart melted.

"But that's why they're so great. They taste so fake." (Truth 😔✊) The brunet said cheerily, his perspective of his artificial flavoured treats never changing. In his eyes, there was nothing more precious (*cough* Maybe Taehyung though *cough cough*)

Nari and Jongwoo chuckled and Taehyung shook his head, but smiled none the less.

_

3:00 PM:

"Are you kidding me, Bitch Lasagne is WAY better than How Bad Can It Be!" Retorted Jongwoo, Nari scoffing.

"The Lorax is Jesus, don't hate on my orange god." Taehyung was giggling at their amusing debate and Jungkook was simply nodding in agreement to Nari's facts.