Chapter 20: 38 Questions

(Love the fmv above!)

  Waddup my homies I'm stressed and depressed and literally emotionally unstable, jesus. School is boring, I only look forward to it because of my friends and the girl I like. I just want to be a rock. A rock's life seems so effortless and they're practically immortal so.... 

  My teachers are giving us End Of The Term tests and I'm literally so stressed because everybody else is so smart and all my stuff is in my french and nobody in my fam speaks french so I can't get any help from anyone outside of school. (Rip)

(Me rn as I try to memorize all of these terms, different regulations, rules and such

(Me rn as I try to memorize all of these terms, different regulations, rules and such. )

School is so hard. 😫😫😫

U N E D I T E D!

___________

Taehyung's POV:

"Looks like the little bitch is back.....and with a friend." 

His eyes were focused on his shoes, too afraid to look up.

The silver haired boy could feel the sudden confusion from Jungkook arrive, the two silent as his own father stood in front of them with a beer bottle in hand and a large smirk on his revolting face. 

"What are you standing there for, faggot?" His father's words cut at him like a knife, but he gave little reaction, just closing his eyes and dying of embarrassment. Jungkook probably thought this was hilarious. After all, who would care about his well being? Who really did care about Taehyung? 

He stayed quiet and he felt Jungkook shift with behind him, but he stayed rooted in his spot. His head still hurt and he was also still partially under the influence of alcohol.  

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" His father reached forward and grabbed Taehyung's hair, wrenching the boy's head back so his son was looking into his father's dark orbs which struck fear in the pit of Taehyung's stomach. 

"Would you like for your little friend to see how weak you are?" He father spat, literally pieces of spit flying in Taehyung's face. All the silver haired could smell was the strong scent of alcohol from his father's breath. "Huh? You pussy!" Taehyung's father smacked his son. He smacked him right in front of Jungkook. And Taehyung couldn't feel any more embrassed when he stumbled back a few steps. 

"Come here you little shit-" Suddenly Jungkook was there, throwing a punch to the man's face. 

"Don't ever treat him like that." Jungkook said quietly, leaving Taeyung in shock. His father held his red cheek, but his smirk grew even more as he chuckled. 

"'Don't ever treat him like that.'" Taehyung's father mocked, giggling. Taehyung gulped, knowing what was coming. "You don't know shit kid. I do. So shut the fuck up before I beat you along with my son."