MY GOAL

I know that there was, last year, a suicide by Kim Jonghhyun, a member of SHInee.

I feel terrible when I think of his death.

Jonghyun's suicide really seems to hit something in me. And it just seems to stick with me, almost teaching me a lesson of life.

And watching that video made me cry, because it pained me to imagine losing someone the way the whole Kpop industry and every Kpop fan lost someone special.

And I never want to lose someone special.

So it's my goal,
To be the best me.
To become confident,
To keep my chin up,
To speak loud and clear,
To wear a smile on my face,
To keep myself mentally and physically healthy.
So I need not worry about myself, but the others around me.
I bear the goal to keep everyone in my life alright,
To keep them from self destruction.
I wish to build up everyone I love.
I want to be someone that everyone will remember as a person that kept the happy, safe and smiling.
I will protect everyone dear to me.
I find it a responsibility to take care for the people that matter to you.
And I will make sure that, when people think of me, they smile.
I will make sure that I will try my hardest to keep anyone from feeling so low.
So low that they wish to end their pain with the suggestion of suicide.
I can't lose anyone.
And I will try to change everyone's lives.

My goal?
To be the best me,
And to make you the best you.

If you ever need to talk, or just let loose some feelings, I'm always here.
I want to work towards the best me,
And I want to work towards making you the best you.

💜 So if you ever wish to talk, or just let loose some pent up emotion, you can always dm me. 💜

You matter so much 💜

Have a good day 💜