Chapter 41: Blueberry & Blood

Hello my lovelies~
Would any of you ever be interested in me giving you a nickname? I don't wanna be odd, but I love y'all so much.
So, would you want a nickname?
If yes, do you have any ideas?

So, would you want a nickname?If yes, do you have any ideas?

Unedited ):

__
Taehyung's POV:

They sped through the streets. Seyong was laughing, his laughter carried in the wind that whipped around their faces. Tae had his eyes shut tight, too afraid to move a muscle.

Finally Tae felt the the motorbike come to a slow halt.

His arms were in a firm embrace around the wild boy in front of him. Taehyung let his eyes slowly flutter open, his gaze resting on the familiar tattoo parlour where he had gotten his hair dyed.

"We're here." Seyong sing-songed, straightening the cuffs of the sleeves of his jacket. He snickered when he saw Taehyung's shocked expression. His eyes were wide and dazed, helmet stuck on the boy's head.

Tae's hands shook as he fumbled to remove the helmet. When he managed to slip it off and place it in front of him, he heard Seyong chuckle.

"Blueberry, your helmet hair is haywire right now." Seyong revealed his wicked grin as he laughed softly.

Tae blushed at the nickname and patted the top of his head, trying to fix his hair.

As he did so, Seyong made his way into the parkour. The other followed suit, curious as to what he could possibly help with at the tattoo shop.

When they entered, the sound of music instantly greeted Taehyung's ears. Some song by Troye Sivan, it seemed.

The parlour was the same, with it's neon lighting and fashionable decor. Despite this shop being located in such a sketchy part of the city, this place was still nice. Taehyung felt comfortable here.

"Blueberry." Seyong called from a little ways away, beckoning for him to continue following the latter.

Taehyung nodded and caught up. They passed the familiar hair parlour, where there were the chairs Jin, Jimin and Tae had sat in to get their hair dyed.

They continued to walk and entered a different, smaller room. Unlike the hair salon, this room was far more cozy, with music playing gently through a cheap speaker in the corner of the room.

A black, leather chair sat in one spot of the room, while a small desk, a tall lamp and plenty of paperwork filled the other half of the room.