Chapter 17: Vmin Friendship Time

(I know the video is for JK's bday, but I love it and- yes it's November but who cares.)
(This chapter was unedited and it's late at night ok, excuse any mistakes.)

Taehyung's POV:

He sat there and admired his freshly dyed silver hair in one of the many hair salons.

"Looks really good." The hair stylist behind him commented, playing with his hair quickly, admiring her work. "You must be pretty popular for your looks in school." The woman smiled at him and Taehyung felt his cheeks burn.

(Looks like this)

(Looks like this)

"Tha- thank you." He stuttered, not used to the compliments.

"You're free to go." She turned his chair so he could stand, still grinning at the blushing boy. Never had Taehyung gone with such a noticeable look or hair colour, usually using dark colours that never stood out. But he decided to go with something new today. And silver actually looked good.

As soon as Jimin has caught sight of his sheepish best friend in the mirror that sat in front of the boy, Jimin wiggles his eyebrows and let out a whistle. Taehyung's ears turned a shade of pink.

"Looking hot Kim~." His best friend teased, and Taehyung huffed, hiding his smile behind his hands, an obvious blush on his face.

Jimin had always made sure to make his best friend feel pretty whenever he was around, since his father always tore him down every time Taehyung went home again. But Jimin didn't mind. He used to play with LEGOs, tearing them down but building them back up again, making them better and better with each time he rebuilt.

Taehyung was like his old childhood LEGOs. He would get destroyed by another but rebuilt by Jimin's words, slowly gaining confidence every time....until the beatings came again and again to burn Jimin's work down to ashes.

It was frustrating. Very much so. But Jimin was always the patient one out of the two, that was a definite.

"Shut up, Chim."  Taehyung said, obviously blushing and he continued to hide his face.

Jimin's hair dresser chuckled as she took the tin from his freshly dyed pink strands of hair.